No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Liakhovich Early Results: Charlo Stops Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    They talk about these other guys like Matthyese and Golovkin having the highest KO% in boxing but it doesn't get any higher then Wilder's 100% KO ratio!

As for Broner.. The guy's talented yes, but not even Floyd had his level of arrogance when he was younger. Broner needs to wake up and realize that he has not fought a top level fighter yet before he gets KTFO or takes an L like his other homeboys from Cincinnati have been doing recently. He's not polished at all and with all those wide punches he throws he has a high probability of getting KTFO by Maidana. He's not strong at WW..

Broner needs to stop thinking he's on par with Floyd when he's not even close. Even Victor Ortiz would give him some serious problems If not stop him..
    I was thinking the exact same thing while I was watching.

Wilder has some serious power. Looking forward to seeing him continue to step up. Glad Liakhovich was OK.

Comment

Shocking to see Liakhovich's legs shaking like that when he was lying on the canvas from that k.o.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        They talk about these other guys like Matthyese and Golovkin having the highest KO% in boxing but it doesn't get any higher then Wilder's 100% KO ratio!

Highest KO % amongst title holders.

They are numerous guys with 100% KO ratio but meana little unless you're a title holder.

I like Wilder though, dude has crazy power. Hopefully he got a good chin too still haven't seen him hit flush yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Highest KO % amongst title holders.

They are numerous guys with 100% KO ratio but meana little unless you're a title holder.

I like Wilder though, dude has crazy power. Hopefully he got a good chin too still haven't seen him hit flush yet.
          Thought that may be the reason... but also wondered if it was because HBO showed the top 4 KO % stats and Wilder is a Showtime fighter, so I wasn't sure.

Comment

That's a good win for Wilder!

Comment

Impressive win against a faded former world champion. Liahkovich has always been durable but wilder destroyed him. He didn't look awkward like the harrison fight. Farhood is right when he said he still needs round... Dominick guinn would be a good choice. Guinn has never been down or stopped. Let's see if he could stop him. He SHOULD get rounds against him.

Comment

I thought he was actually going to box the first rounds like they said by the way he came out trying to flex his jab, I didn't expect White Wolf to go down that fast especially the way he did.

Comment

we know he can ****...
                  But can he take a ****? That will be the question.

Comment

The amusing thing is most of the people pumping Wilder up right now will end up calling him a bum if he's lucky enough to stay undefeated long enough to get a fight with a Klitschko, which he would then lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X