Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Pacquiao: I love Snoopy.
    Lmfao I just cracked up.

Damn PacMan baggin models and **** while Floyd is spending all that money to keep the hood rats around.

Manny a G

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      adriana lima was one of the best looking women on the planet for several years.

after her baby she is past her prime, but she can still f#cking get it. ya hurd meh?

i follow all the top supermodels on twitter. some are extremely absorbed by their images, but most are just girls in their primes looking to have fun and document it photographically.

they're all taller than i am, too
      I thought this. Then I saw the pics of her last week at the victoria's secret show taping.

She's still prime.

Comment

Adriana Lima: "Manny, it was wonderful meeting you. I had such a great time!"

Manny Pacquiao: "I had fun too. Listen, Adriana, I have one request before you go."

Adriana Lima: "Yes, Manny?"

Manny Pacquiao: "Can I hit that?"

Adriana Lima: "Oh Manny, I was hoping you'd ask! Take this card, it has my hotel and room number. I'll be waiting for you dear."

Comment

she's still a ten plus, but there's just a tiny little bit extra on that tummy of hers. it's not fat, just the stretching that comes with carrying a baby around for 9 months. i don't think they're going to be showing her off from every angle with a bare stomach the way they used to. when she was in her mid 20's there literally wasn't a bad angle to look at her body.

she's pushing 30 after all. these girls are in their primes in their early 20's for the most part. lots of models her age are retired and married.

don't get me wrong, i'm not going to give a woman in her prime static for having a child. she's aged extremely well. i think she's got much more going for her now that i know she's a mother. it adds to her appeal, in my opinion, especially among women.

her husband is the luckiest man on the planet. holy f#ck would i swagger around if i were married to her.

Comment

Last year she still had some baby weight. She's ripped now, more so than even before she had a kid:

The only difference I notice in her since becoming a MILF is that she has less body fat and her **** got bigger. IMO anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
              damn if i was pacquiao and adrianna was getting all giggly like that, i would have boxed her pvssy with my tounge inside that locker room.
              Lmao! go toe to toe with her pacman's style

Comment

**** it i'll admit it, very jealous of pacquiao he must have a good life..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  All these people just hopping on what they think is the hot flavor of the month.
                  Pac loses enough, it's to Floyd, Floyd retires it's to whoever is the hottest thing in boxing
                  If Floyd has been "hot" already.. hes never going to be lol

Comment

he has that little boy charm & he seems so humble. pacman is a smooth operator.

Comment

bye Jinkee

Comment

Working...
                      X