Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u rather see Floyd fight Pac or Garcia Matthyse winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not 2010 anymore the fight means nothing anymore sorta like Lewis vs Tyson it will probably still sell alot PPV's. Floyd vs Lucas-Danny winner is alot more realistic. Not wasting time on a fight that neither fights seems like they really want to do it sounds good in good in interviews.

Comment

It will sell yes but id rather avoid all the excuses that will be flowing after Pac loses. Floyd will still get no credit.

Pac will be coming off a victory over garbage and Floyd would have his first loss so maybe itll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        It will sell yes but id rather avoid all the excuses that will be flowing after Pac loses. Floyd will still get no credit.

Pac will be coming off a victory over garbage and Floyd would have his first loss so maybe itll happen.
        translation: i'm scared for my idol.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          translation: i'm scared for my idol.

Who Canelo? Hes not my idol, actually no boxer is, but im a fan and think he will beat Floyd.

Or did you just read what you wanted to read and thought i was with Floyd?

Idiots are aplenty today on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

pretty much this...The built in excuses are already there. I can't imagine what the post fight ones will be, but one things for sure.... There'll be a **** ton locked and loaded and put to use

Comment

Floyd has a sweet ass deal with Showtime. Or do the haters expect Floyd to opt out of deal just to throw Manny, Arum, and HBO a bone too? This fight isn't ever going to happen. Too many obstacles.

Comment

Garcia-Matthysse winner

Comment

Garcia Matthysse winner

Comment

Working...
                  X