Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Stevens chase? GGG or Chocolate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Because he looked explosive in his fights and got some nice hype rolling around him now.
    Got people talking.
    I don't know how, but it happens like that. He might as well roll with it and get as much of it as he can.
    It would be something if he could get a shot and make the most out of it, maybe if he can't get those fights he takes a gamble goes to Germany and waxes Sturm like he did Roman.

Comment

When is Quillin going to stop fighting tomatoes?.

Comment

If Stevens really wants the GGG fight.....he may have to go to Monaco because there's talk Gennady might fight there in November or December. Also, there was mention of a fight in South Africa but that seems to have died down.

Comment

Originally posted by a87star View Post
          If Stevens really wants the GGG fight.....he may have to go to Monaco because there's talk Gennady might fight there in November or December. Also, there was mention of a fight in South Africa but that seems to have died down.
          monnaco is in December. Might be on HBO too, that's what they wan

Comment

I think he should go after Chocolate first. If he beats him, then the public (or at least hardcore boxing fans) will feel that GGG is obligated to fight Stevens. It would also give the fight more hype.

Comment

For his own health, Quillen. Would be a competitive fight. GGG would destroy Stevens.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                I think he should go after Chocolate first. If he beats him, then the public (or at least hardcore boxing fans) will feel that GGG is obligated to fight Stevens. It would also give the fight more hype.
                im just worried if that happens and he wins, he'll be locked in with ShowTime.
                Both fights dont the distance though

Comment

he'd be better off going for choclate first and having some chance of a win and then being able to get a bit more money for getting beat up by GGG rather than taking his beating now for less

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    im just worried if that happens and he wins, he'll be locked in with ShowTime.
                    Both fights dont the distance though
                    That's a good point. That would ****ing suck! If that happens, that just means the boxing gods are mad at us lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      That's a good point. That would ****ing suck! If that happens, that just means the boxing gods are mad at us lol
                      should be fine as long as he stays with main events. I was watching an interview with Stevens and they brought up him fighting Ishida or n'dam in the meanwhile so he has something to compare himself with. I dont think he knocks out either and probably only beats Ishida by a tough decision.

The interviewer brought it up about hi. Fighting them

Comment

Working...
                      X