Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lucas Matthysse versus Vivian Harris fight is one of the most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh... it was a lot worse than Chavez/Taylor...

Comment

Bad stoppage, but I have zero doubt Matthysse was gonna stop Harris at some point. He was finding his range.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        His eye closed fast, and the other eye was starting to swell.
        So.....are you implying that Harris was on his way to victory because of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          So.....are you implying that Harris was on his way to victory because of that?
          No, I'm SAYING that the fight shouldn't have been stopped. Wtf was on the refs mind? Why would he do that to Harris? Why? Why? Do you truly understand what happened in the video. Forget agendas. LOOK AT IT!

Comment

Does anyone have an article on the ref's comments of this fight?

Comment

you guys just havent seen enough mexican refs in action....they're mostly puzz.iez who will stop a fight as quick as possible......I was there live and I went to the event fully aware that fights were bound to get stopped quickly...that said, this was a particularly quick stoppage....ref robbed us from seeing Vivian go to sleep for 10 minutes......smh

Comment

No, I'm SAYING that the fight shouldn't have been stopped. Wtf was on the refs mind? Why would he do that to Harris? Why? Why? Do you truly understand what happened in the video. Forget agendas. LOOK AT IT!
                Ok it was a bad stoppage no one is arguing it wasn't, who knows why the ref stopped it. Harris got shook up but wasn't in fight stopping territory at that point, do you want to see a rematch now?

Comment

So TS, why don't you just go ahead and say what the motive of this thread is.. Your posting it for a reason. Why? What is it to show?

Comment

Does anyone have an article on the ref's comments of this fight?
                    Lol, you sound indignant as if the fight happened yesterday...

Comment

Yeah, it was BS, but Harris was going to lose anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X