• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
    Robert >>>> bam bam
    How did you get in the green?

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
      I know obviously that its boxing and anything can happen, Rios is def a very very tough fighter btu hes a 135 or 140lber moving up to 147, he stands flat footed and keeps moving forward, my opinion is as long as Manny is still the same fighter (since that was a devastating KO he took from JMM and those kos can ruin a fighter) he will win by stoppage or a straight up ko by rd 8. Mannys foot spped is way too much his hand speed is as well and he has that power
      No. People are really underrating Bam Bam Rios, Manny has advantages and should be the favorite, but don't count Rios out, it will be a war, from the first bell to the last, and as long as Rios is standing he has a chance, especially if he figures out he can handle Mannys power and still come forward. It will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        How did you get in the green?
        Who cares besides a tard like yourself bc I dont

Comment

Only chance he has is throwing haymakers (with the right) non-stop...maybe he can land one and lay Pacquiao out. With that said, Rios by KO in 6.

Comment

The jury is still out on that one. I wouldn't consider that a safe assumption. It's Pacman that's dragging his a$$ off the canvas. Rios is coming off a competitive fight that he can easily feel he won.

My point is it's Pacman that's in need of a victory. Rios can go about being himself. Pacman has everything to lose, Rios not so much. And no Rios isn't (tailor made). Rios has excellent stamina, must Floyd/Pacman opponents are not of that particular variety.

Comment

Yes Rios is made for Pacquiao. He is just as big as Pacquiao. He can't make 135 anymore and Pacquiao probably could still make 135 easier than Rios could.I am sure Rios will weigh more than Pacquiao when they enter the ring.Rios is easy to hit and he never runs away or backs up. In that respect he is made for a quick sharpshooter like Pacquiao who can move in and out on Rios. But Rios is dangerous because he can punch and take a punch and he is a relentless attacker who keeps on coming at you round after round. The only way to stop Rios from throwing bombs is to knock him out and so far no fighter has come close to doing that. He can be out pointed as Alvarado just did. Pacquiao is not out to win a decision. He wants to KO Rios. Rios may be tailor made for Pacquiao but he is a rough tough sob and not a walk in the park for any fighter.

Comment

Working...
              X