No announcement yet.

Isnt Rios tailor made for Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verstyle View Post
    are you really comparing manny fighting rios who isnt even top 5 at 140 at ww
    to floyd moving up and fighting the unified undefeated ring champ at 154?

Tell me you are joking

Comment

Lol that's the point. Rios is a well known name but he's extremely limited. Pacquiao looks best against go forward fighters like Rios so I think he should be able to win by KO in the mid rounds.

Comment

Rios is extremely risky for a guy coming off that kind of a KO. You pick a featherfist for your next fight back, not a relentless guy that's 15lbs heavier, hard punch, hard chin, great stamina. Paulie would do fine. even Bradley is a more appropriate choice

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
          Are you really comparing Manny fighting Rios who isnt even top 5 at 140 at ww
          To floyd moving up and fighting the unified undefeated Ring champ at 154?

tell me you are joking
          its actually 152, he is bringing canelo down,,,, but i do agree with your statement

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          Lol that's the point. Rios is a well known name but he's extremely limited. Pacquiao looks best against go forward fighters like Rios so I think he should be able to win by KO in the mid rounds.
          Yes, we can expect that if its the manny of old,,,
          what makes this fight so interesting is that manny is coming off a long layoff after a brutal lightsout ko....
          If manny's punch resistance is diminished, then rios has a great chance,,,
          It could play out like roy jones-glen johnson,,,,

Comment

Rios can win this by KO, i don't get why people would be surprised. I do think pac will win but this will be a war until someone gets stopped and it could be the Pacman.

Comment

Lets see....
              Likes to go toe to toe? Check
              Likes to defend punches with his face? Check
              Slow? Check

Yeah, I'd say he's tailor made.

Comment

Pac fighting rios is no worst than mayweather fighting guerrero who had NO shot.

Comment

you don't come back from a KTFO.... plus Rios got them JMM power pellets

Comment

150%

If Rios isn't faced with possible retirement when this is over, Pac should probably retire. That's how bad he should beat Rios up if he has anything left.

Comment

Flotards are confused as hell. They don't know where to go. They go back and forth between Pac being overrated to Pac being a monster in the ring.

This thread says Pacman would spark Rios. I thought he's overrated. It always depends on flotards' agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X