Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Tyson Fury put the city of Philadelphia on blast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
    After Hayes fist takes on "tour" on Fury's chin, Fury will be quiet for a while. He may not even be the same.
    It will be interesting. For all the clowning Fury does, he actually has a history of depression. Hopefully he wins though.

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
    That isn't really shocking though. The size difference was crazy and Cunningham always had a shaky chin.

Cunningham dropping Fury was very surprising.
    Fury fought like an idiot early on, I think he genuinely believed nothing Cunningham could do would hurt him. I actually think he was right, but that didn't mean he couldn't be dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Fury fought like an idiot early on, I think he genuinely believed nothing Cunningham could do would hurt him. I actually think he was right, but that didn't mean he couldn't be dropped.
      He looked pretty bad for the entire fight. Even when he started to takeover in the second half of the fight, you could tell it had more to do with Cunningham getting worn out. Fury didn't really do anything to show he's a world class heavyweight.

I honestly expect Haye to beat Fury easily.

Comment

Lol ****m owned Fury at 6.09

Comment

He looked pretty bad for the entire fight. Even when he started to takeover in the second half of the fight, you could tell it had more to do with Cunningham getting worn out. Fury didn't really do anything to show he's a world class heavyweight.

I honestly expect Haye to beat Fury easily.
          ...and why was he getting worn out? it was only the mid-rounds? Fury's footspeed had him backed up. He couldn't get away from him.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          it's like a light heavyweight being dropped by paulie malignaggi. hilarious. this guy is such a bum.
          Bum or not, at 25 Fury has beaten Chisora, Johnson, Cunningham, has fought in Ireland, UK and the US and is now taking on #3 Haye. For the HW division that is something of a rarity so young.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 08-03-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            ...and why was he getting worn out? it was only the mid-rounds? Fury's footspeed had him backed up. He couldn't get away from him.
            It was a combination of Cunningham's age and Fury's 50 pound size advantage. Fury's footspeed? lol He was just walking foward. Wasn't even cutting off the ring.

Comment

It was a combination of Cunningham's age and Fury's 50 pound size advantage. Fury's footspeed? lol He was just walking foward. Wasn't even cutting off the ring.
              Bro he was all over him. Fury's footspeed is exceptional for a man his size, Valuev he is not. He had no problem getting inside on Cunningham and mauling him. He'll have no problem getting to Haye either, but he's a lot more likely to get caught with something big on the way in. Dwyer's discusses Fury's abilities and the fight from 4:00 onwards:

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Lucas is gonna end Philly's last hope.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Still pissed about khan getting knocked out by Danny???

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Lucas is gonna end Philly's last hope.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Hahahaha you still mad at Garcia making Khan do the Harlem shake!! :lol:

Comment

You are getting it, for sure.

Comment

My all time favourite Fury quote .

Comment

Working...
                      X