Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

I will acknowledge that he beat him, but he won't get credit from me.

Will you???
    Yes I will
    55.77%
    Nah i'm good
    44.23%

Do you see Alexander KOing Khan with a big shot? I don't, so I think he'll have to outbox him and/or wear him down. Nobody's ever done that to Khan, so obviously Alexander would deserve some credit for that.

All that said, I hate Alexander and I really hope he loses and is never on TV again.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I will acknowledge that he beat him, but he won't get credit from me.

Will you???
      Yeah why not? Khan has beaten better fighters than Alexander has. Alexander lost to Kotelnik who Khan beat with ease, and should have at least drawn, if not lost to Matthysse. Alexander beat bailey of all people for the title and had his first defense against Purdy who lost multiple times at lower level. Khan just got knocked out once since Prescott. People are acting like he's Audley Harrison.

Khan would be Alexander's best win IMO

Comment

Nope, simply because Alexander is suppose to win, and Khan has looked like crap against what should have been showcase performances.

Comment

Why not?????

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Yeah why not? Khan has beaten better fighters than Alexander has. Alexander lost to Kotelnik who Khan beat with ease, and should have at least drawn, if not lost to Matthysse. Alexander beat bailey of all people for the title and had his first defense against Purdy who lost multiple times at lower level. Khan just got knocked out once since Prescott. People are acting like he's Audley Harrison.

Khan would be Alexander's best win IMO
            Time matters as well, how has Khan looked since getting stopped against Garcia? Not world class that's for sure.

Bold is ridiculous.

Comment

Is this a Fat Yank thing? Is your attention span so short that you only remember their last fights?

Who has Alexander ever destroyed? And why is it that anyone with even moderate power can KO Khan? Khan has been KOed twice by huge punchers.

I favour Khan heavily in the fight.

Comment

So the guy is getting stunned by Molina, going life and death with Diaz, now i'm supposed to believe that he's got a chance a true 147lber, who is fully developed and can run miles around Khan, stop it.

Khan is gonna get demolished and the first thing this website is gonna do is shyt all over Alexander because Khan never tested himself out at the weight first and how he looked shyt against his past 4 opponents.

Comment

Sure a win is is a win so yea I would give him some degree of credit depending on how he did it.

I wouldn't give him a ton of credit though.

Comment

yes, if alexander dominates khan,, i would be impressed......

It would be alexander's biggest win since the maidana win,,,,

I still like khan to beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X