Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Nope, simply because Alexander is suppose to win, and Khan has looked like crap against what should have been showcase performances.
    What this guys said

Comment

sure why not, remember khan has never been down when he weighs 153 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        So the guy is getting stunned by Molina, going life and death with Diaz, now i'm supposed to believe that he's got a chance a true 147lber, who is fully developed and can run miles around Khan, stop it.

Khan is gonna get demolished and the first thing this website is gonna do is shyt all over Alexander because Khan never tested himself out at the weight first and how he looked shyt against his past 4 opponents.
        Stunned against Molina, what fight were you watching.

Comment

It would be a solid win but Khan hasn't looked that good since he was KO'd. He will get credit from me though. Honestly, I think Devon is only taking this fight because he's a high profile opponent. This will give him a good payday and will lead to the Mayweather fight.

Comment

I'll leave this here, we may as well build some hype for this fight

Comment

if you like to give credit for illegal head butts sure.

Comment

I hope Khan beats the shit out of Devon. But if It Burns does win this fight, he gets a moderate amount of credit, same as Berto would have gotten had he beaten Ortiz. Ortiz beating Berto was bigger, just like it will be if Khan beats him, first time at WW and hasn't looked impressive recently, especially with Hunter in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  So the guy is getting stunned by Molina, going life and death with Diaz, now i'm supposed to believe that he's got a chance a true 147lber, who is fully developed and can run miles around Khan, stop it.

Khan is gonna get demolished and the first thing this website is gonna do is shyt all over Alexander because Khan never tested himself out at the weight first and how he looked shyt against his past 4 opponents.
                  When did Khan get "stunned by Molina"? Never happened.

A true 147lber??? They were both at 140lbs at the same time and Khan was the better fighter in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                    Stunned against Molina, what fight were you watching.
                    Gotta admit he was getting caught with more than a few flush left hooks and Molina isn't that special of a fighter and is a career LW.

Comment

no because i dont give fighters credit for beating bums, and vice versa if khan beats alexander

Comment

Working...
                      X