Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Didn't Fell There Was Anything Wrong In The Margarito Cotto Fight - Kenny Bayless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Didn't Fell There Was Anything Wrong In The Margarito Cotto Fight - Kenny Bayless

Source From Bsceneradio

Doesn't change my opinion or the opinion of many other boxing fans.

Comment

Hi Maniac

Comment

Didn't he also say both locker rooms were heavily being watched by members of the opposing teams? So it's pretty much confirmed there was no foul play involved. It's always been that way, it's more of them trying to convince themselves that Tony cheated, rather than convincing the informed public.

Comment

Call me naive, but I can understand why Margarito would cheat against Mosley but not against Cotto. He deserves to have his entire career questioned because of what happened, but I'm not on either side of the fence for this specific fight.

Comment

Was this idiot getting hit by Margarito? Or what! How would he know anything, none of us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Was this idiot getting hit by Margarito? Or what! How would he know anything, none of us know.
              LOL, I was thinking the same thing

Comment

at the posters that instantly came into this thread to hate.
                Its' the same everytime.

do you know why he didn't feel anything was wrong? because nothing was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Well Cotto said after the Margarito rematch that margs punches felt the same

Comment

Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post
                    Well Cotto said after the Margarito rematch that margs punches felt the same
                    They felt the same and had 10oz gloves instead of 8oz

Comment

Working...
                    X