Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Didn't Fell There Was Anything Wrong In The Margarito Cotto Fight - Kenny Bayless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Call me naive, but I can understand why Margarito would cheat against Mosley but not against Cotto. He deserves to have his entire career questioned because of what happened, but I'm not on either side of the fence for this specific fight.
    What? I can't. Please explain.

Comment

he also said he felt Margarito hands with wraps n watch them get wrapped n a bunch of people were there

oh i get it, its a big conspiracy against Cotto everybody was in

Comment

Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post
        Well Cotto said after the Margarito rematch that margs punches felt the same
        Of course, no pointing any finger at Margarito or anything but how can anyone make a comments like they were there taking the punches, the only person would be Cotto but even then he might just say that because he can't get over that fight.

Comment

Im sorry but Cotto was barely getting touched in the first 6 rounds and then he suddenly decided to start going to the ropes on his own. Cotto defense is not that good so tony was just putting uppercuts right through the guard while he was against the ropes. Cotto wasnt trying to move his head or anything. Lets not forget that cotto also doesnt have the best chin.
          The point is cotto lost the fight because he got tired, not because tony was cheating. In those first 6 rounds i had never seen cotto run so much. He ran more in those 6 rounds then i have ever seen floyd run in any single fight. Since when does cotto move that much? That is why he lost. He got tired, started leaning on the ropes and he let tony tee-off. You dont need bricks in your gloves to stop a guy in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            he also said he felt Margarito hands with wraps n watch them get wrapped n a bunch of people were there

oh i get it, its a big conspiracy against Cotto everybody was in
            Cotto a victim dawg

Comment

This again?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                at the posters that instantly came into this thread to hate.
                Its' the same everytime.

do you know why he didn't feel anything was wrong? because nothing was wrong
                Yeah and Zimmerman didnt kill that kid from either

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  What? I can't. Please explain.
                  There's 2 things I'm aware of:

1. Looked like all that weight draining had finally caught up to him, he had all kinds of issues with weight in the camp. They probably overdosed on diuretics so he came in at 145.5 and looked terrible
                  2. He didn't really want that fight. I think he was angling for a Cotto rematch, and it was kinda forced on him, while he was basking in glory. Everybody thought he would murder Mosley but I remember him sounding pretty wary in the buildup. Pretty sure they've sparred a bunch together

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
                    Im sorry but Cotto was barely getting touched in the first 6 rounds and then he suddenly decided to start going to the ropes on his own. Cotto defense is not that good so tony was just putting uppercuts right through the guard while he was against the ropes. Cotto wasnt trying to move his head or anything. Lets not forget that cotto also doesnt have the best chin.
                    The point is cotto lost the fight because he got tired, not because tony was cheating. In those first 6 rounds i had never seen cotto run so much. He ran more in those 6 rounds then i have ever seen floyd run in any single fight. Since when does cotto move that much? That is why he lost. He got tired, started leaning on the ropes and he let tony tee-off. You dont need bricks in your gloves to stop a guy in that situation.
                    He was gassing in the rematch too

Comment

Margartio beat Cottos ass. Fairly.

Comment

Working...
                      X