Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Didn't Fell There Was Anything Wrong In The Margarito Cotto Fight - Kenny Bayless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny Bayless said he didn't feel anything was wrong in Pac-Marquez IV either

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      You cant help yourself can you BoxingMoron27? You are a lousy troll. You will get better one day

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        You cant help yourself can you BoxingMoron27? You are a lousy troll. You will get better one day
        he said it, not me

PS: I got somethin waitin for ya in that other thread; where ya at?

Comment

he said it, not me

PS: I got somethin waitin for ya in that other thread; where ya at?
          said what dumbass :AOR::AOR::AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            said what dumbass :AOR::AOR::AOR:
            You can read, right

@ Dumb-Boy calling someone a troll

Comment

You can read, right

@ Dumb-Boy calling someone a troll
              :AOR: you still have yet to make any sense....dummy! Your new name fits you...BoxingMoron27 heheheheheeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Call me naive, but I can understand why Margarito would cheat against Mosley but not against Cotto. He deserves to have his entire career questioned because of what happened, but I'm not on either side of the fence for this specific fight.
                yeah....reports are that Margarito was looking like absolute dogs.hit in the Mosley camp...maybe they just got desperate.....and let's be real, the rematch should count as a victory for Pacquiao...Cotto just had to target the eye....no credit for that imo...

Comment

Kenny Bayless for teh HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    yeah....reports are that Margarito was looking like absolute dogs.hit in the Mosley camp...maybe they just got desperate.....and let's be real, the rematch should count as a victory for Pacquiao...Cotto just had to target the eye....no credit for that imo...
                    I heard he did like Duran after he beat leonard, and partied hard and got fat.

He clearly hurt Pacquiao to teh body, something Cotto couldn't do, clear proof Margarito had pop in his punches.
                    Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 07-31-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

How does the ref feel something is wrong? No white stuff coming out of Cotto's head?

Comment

Working...
                      X