No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yang Liang Hui Inks Pact With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Yang Liang Hui Inks Pact With Top Rank

Beijing,China --- "TOP RANK SIGNS YANG LIANG HUI" --- Hall of Fame Top Rank promoter Bob Arum (2nd left), managers: Sheng Li (L) and Edmund Chu (R) announce the signing of undefeated Lightweight Yang Liang Hui (2nd right) of China. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank/

[Click Here To Read More]

Arum found a gold mine in China... Shiming now this guy. The fighters don't even have to be that good, so long as the Chinese market buys the fights.

Comment

Bob taking his talents overseas. He is a very shrewd man. Golden Boy has taken over North and South America so he has taken his checkbook elsewhere. He might even make more money in the end. Now if only these two companies would work together.
      Last edited by Public_Enemy; 07-29-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Hopefully he's better than Shiming. Anybody know his story??
        Last edited by kiaba360; 07-29-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Arum is a genius

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Hopefully he's better than Shiming. Anybody know his story??
            Nothing wrong with Zou. Most of the people giving him grief didn't even watch his fight. People were saying he looked **** before there was even a stream of the fight up. In his first fight he nearly KO'd his opponent within 3 rounds, notable since Zou was much smaller than his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
              Nothing wrong with Zou. Most of the people giving him grief didn't even watch his fight. People were saying he looked **** before there was even a stream of the fight up. In his first fight he nearly KO'd his opponent within 3 rounds, notable since Zou was much smaller than his opponent.
              I'm not impressed by Shiming so far, though he did look better in his 2nd fight. He doesn't have much time and we know that the goal is to get him a title opportunity, and he probably won't do enough to deserve it by the time he does get it. He's fighting D-level opposition right now and I don't see him beating B-level fighters.

Comment

He was in John Molina vs Klimov undercard, as Ik Yang (I think)

Comment

not really a big deal. but Bob is trying to make it big in china. cant blame him for that. They will get the WBO or create a fringe organization to provide championship belts.

Comment

Rex tso is next

Comment

Working...
                    X