Antonio WARgarito Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    WARgarito is an ATG.
    Margacheato? Beats a raw chicken Maravilla, beats Cotto, Clottey (hardly), Cintron. Gets sent to Margaritoville by a fighter 20 pounds less than him and gets hit with 200 super-hooks by an ancient Mosley that annihilated his titanium jaw). Don't even.
    Even with wraps he wasn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
      He is still one of Floyd's original daddy. Papa margarito deserves our appreciation for that atleast.
      This I agree though. Floyd wouldn't have the balls to look at a poster of the dude, let alone actually facing him in the ring. Same for Williams.

Comment

War Margarito.

Boxing needs more fighters like him.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
          War Margarito.

Boxing needs more fighters like him.
          Fighters with hearts of lions, fearless warriors, competitors. Relentless. What a champion. He left it all in the ring for fans, and went out on his shield when he didn't take his opponent out.

WAR TONY!

Comment

Nothing but a cheat!

Comment

Margarito was garbage. God gave him that eye for loading up his wraps

Comment

Hard for me to sing the praises of a fighter that at the VERY least tried to use loaded gloves in a prize fight.

Comment

Didn't we just do this thread? I feel like I already posted a Marg praise post so I'll just say I agree with OP, Marg was cool.

Comment

POS bum who tried to cheat and got caught. I have little doubt that he cheated against Cotto either - the photo evidence supports this - and we saw what happened in the rematch when he couldn't cheat. His attempt to cheat could have done to Cotto and Mosley what happened to Billy Collins. Disgusting.

Zero respect for Margacheato. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him get beat from pillar to post against Paq and Cotto but he should have been banned for life.

Comment

Margarito was a badass! I think he beat Williams and was on his way to ko Santos but Santos was saved because he was at home. I give Santos credit though he went head on with Margarito for almost the whole fight. Really miss those Margarito fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X