No announcement yet.

Antonio WARgarito Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    This showed tony heart and will. Respect took that beating and was still smiling like a boss not quitting like a btch like cotto
    yes... and will soon wear adult huggies.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
      Mosley -constantly- countered Margarito's jab with an overhand right, I don't see how people can see Margarito win against Mayweather, who is a far better technician and counter puncher than Mosley.

I think it'd have been something similar to Mayweather-Guerrero at best, a one sided demolition like Mayweather- Gatti at worst. However, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
      After the Cotto fight neither fighter was the same. Margarito was still a tough guy, but he wasn't himself in that Mosley fight and every objective fan should recognize that, and I'm no fan of his. He had a glassy eyed look before he even entered the ring.

As for Mayweather, he would have been steamrolled by Margarito. I think he may be a steroid cheat as well. His newly found stamina in the Guerrero fight was rather suspicious.

Think about it, a shell of Cotto made Mayweather uncomfortable till the last two or three rounds of their fight, imagine an iron chinned, relentless juggernaut throwing bomb after bomb at his "impenetrable defense"... it's a bunch of hogwash that Floyd fans like to throw out there, he'd been in deep **** and drowned. I can't respect a guy who beats everyone without ever having to actually step into the ring and prove he's the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
        After the Cotto fight neither fighter was the same. Margarito was still a tough guy, but he wasn't himself in that Mosley fight and every objective fan should recognize that, and I'm no fan of his. He had a glassy eyed look before he even entered the ring.

As for Mayweather, he would have been steamrolled by Margarito. I think he may be a steroid cheat as well. His newly found stamina in the Guerrero fight was rather suspicious.

Think about it, a shell of Cotto made Mayweather uncomfortable till the last two or three rounds of their fight, imagine an iron chinned, relentless juggernaut throwing bomb after bomb at his "impenetrable defense"... it's a bunch of hogwash that Floyd fans like to throw out there, he'd been in deep **** and drowned. I can't respect a guy who beats everyone without ever having to actually step into the ring and prove he's the better man.
        I agree about Margarito, but Floyd is not on PEDs..

Comment

I still feel he plastered up against The Punisher and Cintron. But my boy beat his ass, out boxed and out slugged him in his own backyard. One of my favorite moments from Pauls career. Thanks Tony.

Comment

I still don't think he cheated against Cotto. Cotto's movement was the worst thing for his stamina and Tony's late surge would've always bugged Cotto IMO

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
              I still don't think he cheated against Cotto. Cotto's movement was the worst thing for his stamina and Tony's late surge would've always bugged Cotto IMO
              Agreed. WAR MARGARITO!!!

Comment

No thanks man. I'd honestly rather have a nice clean weiner in my mouth and I'm not even gay.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  No thanks man. I'd honestly rather have a nice clean weiner in my mouth and I'm not even gay.
                  WARgarito is an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                    I still feel he plastered up against The Punisher and Cintron. But my boy beat his ass, out boxed and out slugged him in his own backyard. One of my favorite moments from Pauls career. Thanks Tony.
                    If he was really plastered up he would of knocked the **** out of Williams. You mention out boxed and out slugged like total domination which wasn't the case, i t was a good close fight. Williams definitely deserved to be at the elite level with that win though.

Looked at the date...nvm.
                    Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 04-12-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

He is still one of Floyd's original daddy. Papa margarito deserves our appreciation for that atleast.

Comment

Working...
                      X