No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promotions is hiring, applications available now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
    Was the OP trying to be funny? it failed spectacularly.
    Some truth mixed with absurdity = classic joke. The OP succeeded, surely.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      If you're willing to undercut the current employees and work for less, share the 'Money Team' ideology, apply immediately.

Your job description will consist of holding Floyd's ankles while staring deep into his eyes yelling "Hard work, dedication", while he does his Mayweather sit-ups. You will also have to pass him the free weights while he shadowboxes in front of the mirror, continuing to yell "hard work & dedication" with some enthusiasm.

Mayweather promotions is a equal opportunity employer, though blacks will be strongly preferred for this position.
      I thought you dont make alot of floyd threads?!?

Comment

I bet arawanka Dumb got a boner when he saw the tread title.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          The sad thing is that other posters erections and a$$hole sniffing are the kinds of topics on your mind when you log on to NSB.

Comment

Links for News Stories
            All news stories must contain links to the story so we can verify the validity.

Posting fake/misleading news or spinning thread titles of real news.
            If you post fake news (example- Mayweather Pac done deal for May 5th!) or you spin a thread title to a real story (example - Bob Arum just said he doesn't want the fight to happen), and the real story has nothing to do with what you title, both are grounds for immediate permanent ban. We've given at least 5 temp bans this week for false/misleading news thread titles. Don't be tempted to do it, we'll see it within 5 minutes and you're gone.
            Obvious rules violations...

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
              The sad thing is that other posters erections and a$$hole sniffing are the kinds of topics on your mind when you log on to NSB.
              Dude, you have a picture of your idol's manager as your avi as some kind of homage. I think you have massively outgayed me just by that small thing, so you shouldnt be throwing stones from your big gay greenhouse!

Comment

Dude, you have a picture of your idol's manager as your avi as some kind of homage. I think you have massively outgayed me just by that small thing, so you shouldnt be throwing stones from your big gay greenhouse!
                Strange response since I never posted nor implied you were gay.

you referenced my boner in your 1st post. almost every other post you have on NSB references bumsniffing. So its reaosnable to conclude this is what you think about.

As for the Avi, you've mentioned it a number of times. Do you want me to send you the pic or something?

Comment

Does any other poster, especially those that hate floyd and hate me as a poster, think Gong's response makes sense?
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-31-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    If you're willing to undercut the current employees and work for less, share the 'Money Team' ideology, apply immediately.

Your job description will consist of holding Floyd's ankles while staring deep into his eyes yelling "Hard work, dedication", while he does his Mayweather sit-ups. You will also have to pass him the free weights while he shadowboxes in front of the mirror, continuing to yell "hard work & dedication" with some enthusiasm.

Mayweather promotions is a equal opportunity employer, though blacks will be strongly preferred for this position.
                    You forgot to give out oil rub downs while looking into Floyds eyes and licking your lips, biting your lip and giving suggestive looks

Last edited by hectari; 07-31-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Strange response since I never posted nor implied you were gay.

you referenced my boner in your 1st post. almost every other post you have on NSB references bumsniffing. So its reaosnable to conclude this is what you think about.

As for the Avi, you've mentioned it a number of times. Do you want me to send you the pic or something?
                      Not really that strange. I was merely pointing out that your rather weird love of another man, to the point where you even pay homage to his manager in your avatar, makes you look like a bit of a mincer. It makes me laugh every time I see it. I have explained this to you a number of times but you dont seem to get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X