No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promotions is hiring, applications available now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    What's the punishment for an employee who's seen on camera not wearing TMT branded attire?
    He gets shot by Zimmerman.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      you call that punishment? i call that a good time

They will eventually learn to love it. But that's why you're not qualified to be a employee of the Mayweather stable.

They prefer young, black studs anyway, not 40 year old hairy white plumbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        If you're willing to undercut the current employees and work for less, share the 'Money Team' ideology, apply immediately.

Your job description will consist of holding Floyd's ankles while staring deep into his eyes yelling "Hard work, dedication", while he does his Mayweather sit-ups. You will also have to pass him the free weights while he shadowboxes in front of the mirror, continuing to yell "hard work & dedication" with some enthusiasm.

Mayweather promotions is a equal opportunity employer, though blacks will be strongly preferred for this position.
        Than you better E-mail this link to brokea$$ Mosley cause what I recall Floyd did offer him a job, I think he said he can clean my shoes or something like that

Comment

This thread is so funny I forgot to type "lol."

Comment

They will eventually learn to love it. But that's why you're not qualified to be a employee of the Mayweather stable.

You mean those's guy's from Stinky Bubba's plumbing can't apply than who going to clean Floyds plumbing ? Oh I forgot Leonard Ellerbee Cleans Floyds plumbing to a dry

Comment

they need a plumber because your body can easily get backed up when you do the type of activities that they do. every day.

Comment

Floyd fans will do anything for their idol for free.

Comment

im hiring! for my growing adult entertainment production company.. who wants to do some social media promo for me? pm me for details

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                    im hiring! for my growing adult entertainment production company.. who wants to do some social media promo for me? pm me for details
                    Let me fuck a couple of the skanks in the company once a week and I'm in.

Comment

Gonna get a job saying hard work and dedication

Comment

Working...
                      X