Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado Agrees, Provodnikov Fight is On - 10/19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 140 and in Denver. Not looking good for ruslan. Mike needs to move up his ass weighed 160 vs rios

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Agree on the bold, both need improvement before he can advance his career. At WW, I also would have picked Ruslan much easier, if he wins, I wouldn't mind the Pacquiao-Rios winner.
      He won't fight Pacquiao, given they've both got the same trainer and Ruslan helped Pacquiao train for Bradley as a sparring partner. They're pals.

Rios, on the other hand, would be a good matchup for Prov if he somehow beat Pacquiao. But that's unlikely.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Alvarado Agrees, Provodnikov Fight is On - 10/19

WBO interim-junior welterweight champion Mike Alvarado (34-1, 23KOs) has made it known on the social networks that he finalized his portion of the deal to face Ruslan Provodnikov (22-2, 15KOs) at the 1stBank Center in Denver on October 19th, with HBO televising. Provodnikov accepted the fight two weeks ago, but Alvarado's side was still working out the financial details. Alvarado returns from his rematch decision victory over Brandon Rios, while Provodnikov came close to stopping WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley earlier this year in a Fight of The Year frontrunner. Bradley won a close twelve round decision.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Provodnikov all the way... not only is he fighting in Mike's hometown but he was forced down to 140. The odds are against him but he'll be victorious.

Comment

i might have to go to this one! rado will beat his brains out

Comment

Got to love the coming months!

Comment

Prov will have even less stamina at 140 but more power. Alvarado could outbox him if he stays away long enough

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  Alvarado trying to drain Provon
                  How is that when provodnikov has always fought at 140? He went up to challenge bradley and is now returning to his weightclass..i can see if he was being made to go to anything below 140 but hes fighting at 140 where he always does

Comment

Another scorcher to end the year.

Comment

IMO I think ruslan will win via tko or ko, but I am no boxing expert. Ruslan is exciting to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X