Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts

It's going to be the same punch that he finished Judah and Alexander with.

Start a "With What Punch Will Garcia KO Matthysse With???" thread. See how many replys you get.
    He's gonna get 0 for the first 20 mins then he'll bump his own thread with some dumbass comment acting like he forgot to add it in the original post.

Then someone showing sympathy will reply.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Start a "With What Punch Will Garcia KO Matthysse With???" thread. See how many replys you get.
      That thread would **** all over this thread just on hate alone, lmao.

Comment

Matthysse is going to put Garcia out with the straight right. I think this fight ends inside of 8.

Comment

Lucas aint knocking out ****!!! He will though be knocking ON Danny Garcia's dressing room door After the fight to get Swifts autograph for his people back in Argentina.

Comment

Honestly now that the fight is signed and everybody myself included thinks garcia will get ko'd... Yes it will probably be a right hand that stuns garcia and a volley of punches will end...

But dont be surprised if danny catches him with a counter hook and drops lucas.. lucas chin will be checked...

My personal opinion is that it looks alot like the peterson fight

Comment

Garcia knows everyone is looking out for his left hook so he will try the right like he did in the Judah fight.....I'm rewatching it right now. He throws that punch really wide and steps to the side (it looks kind of weird when he throws it). I think Matthysse catches him with a counter left hook inside of his wide right and drops him.

Comment

I'm probably in the minority but I see this fight going the distance.

I'd be very surprised if either guy scores a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I'm probably in the minority but I see this fight going the distance.

I'd be very surprised if either guy scores a stoppage.
                  Im with you,, When everybody thinks stoppage it usually goes the distance... Its like mitchell-banks 2

I hope it end in a decisive ko, so the winner will be #1 opponent to floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Im with you,, When everybody thinks stoppage it usually goes the distance... Its like mitchell-banks 2

I hope it end in a decisive ko, so the winner will be #1 opponent to floyd
                    If this fight looks anything like Mitchell/Banks 2 I will slit my wrists (the correct way).

Comment

Has anyone ever seen Danny Garcia remotely hurt, stunned, buckled, staggered or knocked down in his most recent fights with Morales, Khan and Judah because I haven't? So far he has shown a chin of granite.

Comment

Working...
                      X