Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
    What that picture shows is IMPACT and nothing more. I was laughing because Danny ate that shot like candy. I laughed harder when that body shot sent Lucas into the ropes and followed by a temple shot that sent Lucas down on his ass for some recovery time. But yeah, Lucas "Danny no!" Matthysse understands he simply does not have the power to hurt Danny. Certainly not with ONE punch. Flying mouthpieces impress kids, but do nothing to Danny's chin.

Holla.
    the punch scrunched up his face/closed his eyes/arched his brows? he obviously tightened, braced, sht himself

here's not flinching

look at that focus, that eye contact, there's no squeezing a turd, lemon sucking face there

Comment

Such idiocy in this thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Hopefully a towel gets thrown at some point. I want his father to come to his aid

Comment

Jacobs vs GGG will be a much bigger upset than this.

Guys will start deleting posts once it happens

Comment

Is that thread an apology thread for Danny boy now that he is facing John Molina Jr.?

Grats Danny won a close fight vs a guy who took on everybody without hesitating, an old school fighter who got way more respect from real boxing fans than Danny will ever receive.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Same thing I was going to say. A body shot will have Garcia ready to go, and the right hand will finish it.
                Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Garcia knows everyone is looking out for his left hook so he will try the right like he did in the Judah fight.....I'm rewatching it right now. He throws that punch really wide and steps to the side (it looks kind of weird when he throws it). I think Matthysse catches him with a counter left hook inside of his wide right and drops him.

Comment

Most of the guys who talked **** in this thread disappeared after the fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Is that thread an apology thread for Danny boy now that he is facing John Molina Jr.?

Grats Danny won a close fight vs a guy who took on everybody without hesitating, an old school fighter who got way more respect from real boxing fans than Danny will ever receive.
                    He mad^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Top 5 thread....legendary posts in here

Honestly...this has to rank in the top 5 all time NSB threads!..Classic **** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X