Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    he held on for dear life, he was obviously hurt, lol @ didn't flinch

he got hurt a couple of times in that fight
    Held on for dear life and hurt a couple of times in that fight....what reality do you live in? I'm a fan of both but the Lucastards are delusional as **** on here.

Comment

Boy they sure weren't counting on Garcia eating Matthysse's punches like M&M's, were they?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Held on for dear life and hurt a couple of times in that fight....what reality do you live in? I'm a fan of both but the Lucastards are delusional as **** on here.
        did he not hold on after that punch? and "only" look to hold on after that punch till he got the extra minute break to put his mouthpiece in? held ran, held, not even the consideration of a counter

and he was hurt in the early rounds by a left hook, probabley hurt by a bodyshot at some point but i didn't see any bizarre actions like holding on and refusing to let go like he did after that left hook

not my fault you dont know what you're looking at when watching boxing

Comment

did he not hold on after that punch? and "only" look to hold on after that punch till he got the extra minute break to put his mouthpiece in? held ran, held, not even the consideration of a counter

and he was hurt in the early rounds by a left hook, probabley hurt by a bodyshot at some point but i didn't see any bizarre actions like holding on and refusing to let go like he did after that left hook

He took the hit, tied him up, turned him around and pushed him away to get away from the ropes but in your eyes, he almost KO'd Danny and put him on bambi legs

Comment

Did you notice how Lucas was hurt by a left hook and held on?!?...from the way you're talking, obviously not...here hold this and store it in your mental hard drive

Comment

He took the hit, tied him up, turned him around and pushed him away to get away from the ropes but in your eyes, he almost KO'd Danny and put him on bambi legs
              when did i say this? please show me the post
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-10-2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Why is Garcia fighting bums instead of rematching Lucas? Lucas wants the fight, but Garcia knows he got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Did you notice how Lucas was hurt by a left hook and held on?!?...from the way you're talking, obviously not...here hold this and store it in your mental hard drive
                  should i have just mentioned this out of the blue? it's not really pertaining to the conversation

but that was a good left hook

are you done crying now?

Comment

when did i say this?
                    Saying he held on for dear life is a gross exaggeration of what actually happened so I grossly exaggerated your interpretations of the events.

Comment

Saying he held on for dear life is a gross exaggeration of what actually happened so I grossly exaggerated your interpretations of the events.
                      saying he didn't "flinch" is a gross exaggeration of what actually happened, mr literal

Comment

Working...
                      X