Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Pacquaio-Rios is in China isn't it?

What's the time difference there?
    Not sure but i believe the Pac fight is at 9AM on sunday in China so its on regular time in the states. But im not sure if Froch is a showtime boxer and since Pac fighting on HBO PPV if HBO will pick up other fight that night. Wanna see this one

Comment

Groves should really have held off for 12 months & taken the fight with Bika 1st(which I believe he would win) & then take on Froch with a 50% split.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
        I hope not but Groves DeGale made it to PPV so i wouldn't bet against it
        Which was Frank Warren as well and the card was pretty damn good when announced. Didn't turn out that way, but that's how it is.

Comment

Groves seems to have gone a quiet. I get the feeling he was calling Froch out on the basis that he didn't think he would ever get the fight.

I think he will be taken into deep waters and drown.

Comment

In theory, this should be a nice easy big pay day for Froch. However reckon he will take Froch all the way but will just fall short late on.

Groves does have slickness about him to cuase Froch trouble but not up there to Ward or Dirrell. He reminds me of a really **** Roy Jones.
            Last edited by Slick_Rick; 07-23-2013, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
              Groves seems to have gone a quiet. I get the feeling he was calling Froch out on the basis that he didn't think he would ever get the fight.

I think he will be taken into deep waters and drown.
              Groves is ready don't you worry bout that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Not sure but i believe the Pac fight is at 9AM on sunday in China so its on regular time in the states. But im not sure if Froch is a showtime boxer and since Pac fighting on HBO PPV if HBO will pick up other fight that night. Wanna see this one
                That's good then because Froch-Groves will be in the evening time in the UK which will be mid-day in the U.S.A so they won't be going head to head.

Comment

Working...
                X