No announcement yet.

WBO rules state be up at 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i don't know how you get this from the post i made. i know exactly what the procedure looks like when a fighter is dropped.

scott waited until nine and some change to even get off his knees, not 7-8, which is the standard. the ref doesn't count to ten. he waves the fight off at ten. he didn't think he was up at 10 and waved it off. it's scott's job to make the call for the ref easy. it's in goddamn wembley. he's itching to count you out.

getting up at 9.8 was unprofessional, and it cost him the fight.
    No the ref count to 10 and then waves the fight off. I've posted the rule a millions times, he must count to 10

Comment

The ref can wave the fight off anytime he wants if he thinks the fighter isn't in a condition/doesn't want to continue. That includes during a count, so no he doesn't have to say 10. Scott staying down until 9 made the ref think he didn't want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        No the ref count to 10 and then waves the fight off. I've posted the rule a millions times, he must count to 10
        No you said yourself in your own thread the ref can wave it off at anytime.

Comment

wow, i'm a dumbass. when i read this thread title i was thinking that wbo rules stated that fighters have to be up at 8am on the day of the fight..lol. 3-day weekend and i been partying

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            No you said yourself in your own thread the ref can wave it off at anytime.
            How many do I have to explain the same thing before you stop acting ignorant? Should I bold it? Underline it? Write it in a different color?

The ref can stop the fight whenever he wants if he thinks the fighter is unfit to go on. This ref did not wave it off, he counted Scott out and when you count a fighter out, you must count to ten and then wave.

I've posted the rules to you, each time you choose to ignore them and makeup your own rules. Stop being a moron already you're wrong. I know it's hard to accept but you'll have to live with the fact that the ref fcuked up. I know you have to hug UK nuts to no end but rules state he must count to 10

Comment

The ref can wave the fight off anytime he wants if he thinks the fighter isn't in a condition/doesn't want to continue. That includes during a count, so no he doesn't have to say 10. Scott staying down until 9 made the ref think he didn't want to fight.
              No the ref counted him out for a KO. Again making stuff doesn't make it true

If you count someone out, you must count to 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                No the ref counted him out for a KO. Again making stuff doesn't make it true

If you count someone out, you must count to 10.
                No the ref can wave it off anytime he wants even during the count, it's done all the time.

Comment

No the ref can wave it off anytime he wants even during the count, it's done all the time.
                  That's cool

But Again Scott was officially counted out for the KO. In that case he must count to 10 and wave.

Comment

It's unclear - it talks about what the referee should do on count of 8 and count of 10. BUT it doesn't actually state how referee should react on count of 9.. it's like those rules were written to make sure there's going to be confusion if the fighter gets up between 9 and 10.

Comment

True, ref can make that judgement, and has the power to end the fight at any time.

Comment

Working...
                      X