Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tim Bradley damaged goods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a possibility. That post fight interview was hard to watch. He seemed completely out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I hope not. We'll have to wait and see. I think it might just be welterweight that is making him look bad, he's not that good at the weight.
      To be fair Ruslan was a career 140 pound fighter himself and Bradley fought at 152 as an amateur for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        The damage tends to be done when you lose a fight like that not win it. It is unlikely he will take as big a beating again and that is something that can work for him rather than against him.
        so if the judges had given ruslan the fight bradley would be damaged but because they gave it to bradley he's ok? i dont think his body recognizes the difference. he's clearly shot.

Comment

He'll beat Marquez if the drug testing is right (i.e. VADA) to prevent any funny business from Memo. If not, Marquez could stop him.

Comment

It's sad I know, he went out there trying to impress the fans, only to have them overlook that and say that he won a gift over Provdo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              To be fair Ruslan was a career 140 pound fighter himself and Bradley fought at 152 as an amateur for many years.
              Besides Ruslan, he didn't exactly look great against Abregu either, and of course got smacked around by Pac though that's not something you can hold against him, really.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Besides Ruslan, he didn't exactly look great against Abregu either, and of course got smacked around by Pac though that's not something you can hold against him, really.
                Abregu was the one guy that was bigger but still Bradley won just about every round if my memory serves me correct. Pac wasnt about size he's just the superior fighter.

Comment

We gotta wait to see but a fight like that takes something out of a guy. He took a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                    The damage tends to be done when you lose a fight like that not win it. It is unlikely he will take as big a beating again and that is something that can work for him rather than against him.
                    The damage would be the same weather he won or lost the fight.

Bradley was beat up in his last two fights, more so against provodnikov. But the fact remains he was injured badly in his last two bouts.

I don't think Bradley is damaged goods but his confidence is probably not at all time high, while Marquez's is.

Comment

Well every fighter loses something in a fight like that. I guess Is all down hill from here but he aint shot and I still think he beats Marquez in a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X