No announcement yet.

Is Tim Bradley damaged goods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tim Bradley damaged goods?

I think Ruslan Provodnikov damaged Bradley. I wouldnt be suprised if his carreer goes down hill from here.

Marquez knocks him out!

WAR Bradley!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G.G.Boxer View Post
      I think Ruslan Provodnikov damaged Bradley. I wouldnt be suprised if his carreer goes down hill from here.

Marquez knocks him out!
      The damage tends to be done when you lose a fight like that not win it. It is unlikely he will take as big a beating again and that is something that can work for him rather than against him.

Comment

Definitely a possibility. Tim has been showing slight indications of slurred speech in my unofficial opinion and seems more spacey and not quite as cognitively sharp as he was pre Manny.

Comment

That big heart might cost him. U c what happened to khan

Comment

Originally posted by G.G.Boxer View Post

Marquez knocks him out!
            I agree and Marquez will score his 2nd consecutive knock out

Comment

I believe something was taken out if him in the Ruslan fight. How much no one knows.

Comment

we wont know until the JMM fight but I think Bradley lost more than a little bit b y fighting provod they way he did.

I think he beas JMM FWIW.

Comment

I hope not. We'll have to wait and see. I think it might just be welterweight that is making him look bad, he's not that good at the weight.

Comment

Since Bradley hasn't fought anybody since Provo only he knows at this point if he lost something.

We will find out at fight night

Comment

Working...
                    X