Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    During negotiation Pac demanded 30 days cut off if my memory serves me right but Floyd said we do it at 14 days. After Pac agreed to 14 days cut off Floyd moved it (goal post) to 0 day cut off. After Pac agreed to 0 day cut off, Floyd moved his goal post again by saying Pac should not get any of the ppv shares. Now if Pac agreed to no ppv shares Floyd already moved his goal post by demanding his he should beat Marquez and Bradley first. If Pac somehow beat Marquez and Bradley before Floyd retires again he already moved his goal post in advanced by demanding Pac should sign up on his promotion and fights a few fights under his promotion. LMAO! Only the idiots like the floydiots will fall into this coward's ploy.
    Go back and check you have almost all the facts wrong. Originally, Roach said Random OSDT was " no problem". Then they started moving all over the place. Videos of Roach and Pac saying they allow testing the day of the fight, a few days before the fight, a week before the fight, until finally they got all the way to 30 day. To bad they got caught lying about how many days out they were able to drug test(wonder why would you need to lie about this?), when a video of Pac drug testing 24 days out for the Hatton fight surfaced. Then they changed their syance to 24 days and wouldn't budge. Floyd STARTED at 0 days. Random all the way to the fight the compromised at 14 days. Let's recap. Pac stars at 0 days and moves all the way to 30 settling at 24. Floyd starts at zero and settles in the middle to 14. By that you can tell who wanted the fight and who didn't. It went to arbitration & Pacs team got caught lying AGAIN (who so many lies?) saying Floyd never offered it before arbitration. Then Pacs team walked away.
    Last edited by megadeth; 07-22-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      Go back and check you have almost all the facts wrong. Originally, Roach said Random OSDT was " no problem". Then they started moving all over the place. Videos of Roach and Pac saying they allow it the day of the fight, a few days before the fight a week before the fight, until finally they got all the way to 30 day. To bad they got caught lying about how many days out they were able to drug test, when a video of Pac drug testing 24 days oy for the Hatton fight surfaced. Then they changed their syance to 24 days an wouldn't budge. Floyd STARTED at 0 days. Random all the way to th fight the compromised at 14 days. Let's recap. Pac starts at 0 days and moves all the way to 30 settling at 24. Floyd starts at zero and settles in the middle to 14. It went to arbitration & Pacs team got caught lying saying Floyd never offered it before arbitration. Then Pacs team walked away.
      Only the floydiots will not be able to see through Floyd smoke and mirror. Fake retirements, fake vacations, his health must comes first, Pac you are next but I never said that, no ppv shares, beat Marquez and Bradley first, sign up to my promotion first, LMAO! I'm wondering why his rabid fans still can't figure this out, maybe they are idiots?

Comment

Only the floydiots will not be able to see through Floyd smoke and mirror. Fake retirements, fake vacations, his health must comes first, Pac you are next but I never said that, no ppv shares, beat Marquez and Bradley first, sign up to my promotion first, LMAO! I'm wondering why his rabid fans still can't figure this out, maybe they are idiots?
        What do you call someone who can' t refute the argument of an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
          The first bolded statement makes you stupid, just because someone does something you don't believe is possible doesn't mean it isn't real and isn't legit, you're exactly the same as Floyd, you have zero proof but your own biased agenda.

Your second statement is again, stupid. Pacquaio had to give blood on the day of the fight when he fought Morales the first time, he said it weakened him and took away his energy, his body did not respond well to having blood taken from his. Now, go be a good kid and go ask a doctor why do some bodies react badly to having blood taken and others not and he will explain to you.

It is 100% a legit reason, he did not want to potentially weaken himself for one of the biggest fights in boxing history and the biggest of his career. I have had my blood taken and for days after I felt weak and quite frankly sick, it's a physiological reaction to your body saying "don't do that, blood is not supposed to be taken away from me", which makes perfect sense considering blood is vital for survival and life and taking it away eventually leads to death.

As a final note, go and ask a doctor or someone else with a degree in physiology and they will tell you it is perfectly normal and acceptable to feel weakened heavily after taking blood. Heck, some people even feint from having it taken, just learn to read and think for yourself and not have Floyd do it for you.
          1-" just because someone does something you don't believe, doesn't mean it isn't real and legit..." Kind of like Marquez's KO of Pacquiao, then? Doesn't stop you pac fanboys contradicting yourselves though does it? Assuming, making your own judgements that Marquez must have been juicing, because you can't handle the reality of what happened. And that's waaaay more legit to me. Same size fighters, fought 3 times before, Marquez studied him perfectly, knew what he had to do, trained for the KO, and hit him with the exact shot he intended.

2-I suggest you go be a good kid an ask a chemist how long steriods take to clear the body and how, if you know exactly when the test is going to be taken, you can easily pass as clear.

Once you've done that, compare it to your dumbass, pac-ballsack-gargling theory about Pacqiauo being too weak to take part in the biggest fight of all time, because he had a miniscule amount of blood taken 14 days ago.

3-Yes because we all know the body shuts down after having a bit of blood taken. Everyone who has blood drawn dies. That's how it works.

4-This is my opinion. I simply quoted Floyd as I felt he hit the nail on the head. It's nothing new for fighters to ascend weight classes and win, but the manner in which he did so made me suspicious. The request for a cut-off period, Ariza's magic shakes 'He has no idea what he takes', and Pacquiao's huge slump in performance once the heat became uncomfortable is ultimately what formed my opinion.

Stop hanging on to the same lame excuses Pacquaio and his camp gave us at the time. Quite frankly it's embarrassing and the fact you and the rest of his fan boys now have the nerve to point the finger at Marquez is sheer hypocrisy.

"Manny doesn't like needles..." lol what the f@ck. He seems to be fine with it now though, doesn't he??

Comment

During negotiation Pac demanded 30 days cut off if my memory serves me right but Floyd said we do it at 14 days. After Pac agreed to 14 days cut off Floyd moved it (goal post) to 0 day cut off. After Pac agreed to 0 day cut off, Floyd moved his goal post again by saying Pac should not get any of the ppv shares. Now if Pac agreed to no ppv shares Floyd already moved his goal post by demanding he should beat Marquez and Bradley first. If Pac somehow beat Marquez and Bradley before Floyd retires again he already moved his goal post in advanced by demanding Pac should sign up on his promotion and fights a few fights under his promotion. LMAO! Only the idiots like the floydiots will fall into this coward's ploy.
            your memory is not serving you correctly. but you know that already.

you can speculate all you want. but you know that each time manny can call floyd's bluff he fails to. then when floyd or he have a fight coming up, then he suddenly wants the fight.

but hey, its floyd's fault. manny is just a poor peasant that is being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              probably recognizes the danger of PED use after getting flattened by a guy who most likely was using PEDs then...

Or the thinking at the time Manny was expecting another fight with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                1-" just because someone does something you don't believe, doesn't mean it isn't real and legit..." Kind of like Marquez's KO of Pacquiao, then? Doesn't stop you pac fanboys contradicting yourselves though does it? Assuming, making your own judgements that Marquez must have been juicing, because you can't handle the reality of what happened. And that's waaaay more legit to me. Same size fighters, fought 3 times before, Marquez studied him perfectly, knew what he had to do, trained for the KO, and hit him with the exact shot he intended.

2-I suggest you go be a good kid an ask a chemist how long steriods take to clear the body and how, if you know exactly when the test is going to be taken, you can easily pass as clear.

Once you've done that, compare it to your dumbass, pac-ballsack-gargling theory about Pacqiauo being too weak to take part in the biggest fight of all time, because he had a miniscule amount of blood taken 14 days ago.

3-Yes because we all know the body shuts down after having a bit of blood taken. Everyone who has blood drawn dies. That's how it works.

4-This is my opinion. I simply quoted Floyd as I felt he hit the nail on the head. It's nothing new for fighters to ascend weight classes and win, but the manner in which he did so made me suspicious. The request for a cut-off period, Ariza's magic shakes 'He has no idea what he takes', and Pacquiao's huge slump in performance once the heat became uncomfortable is ultimately what formed my opinion.

Stop hanging on to the same lame excuses Pacquaio and his camp gave us at the time. Quite frankly it's embarrassing and the fact you and the rest of his fan boys now have the nerve to point the finger at Marquez is sheer hypocrisy.

"Manny doesn't like needles..." lol what the f@ck. He seems to be fine with it now though, doesn't he??
                Your 1st point is just pointless and ******ed, I think you added it to try and annoy me but failed miserably. I am discussing directly with you, I never said Marquez was on steroids, and you bringing up the KO just means you can't argue your point across correctly because it's gibberish you're spouting.

Your 2nd point is just dumb, your agenda is showing, you also do not know how much blood is taken, you've never had it taken in the same way they do I can bet. I've had my blood taken for a simple illness and they took a hefty amount for multiple tests, more is better than less in the example of blood.

Your 3rd point you are ignoring what I said and simply making a joke about it to sway your own view point. I said some bodies react badly to having blood taken, that is 100% truthful, and I also said it is logical because our bodies often have defense mechanisms to keep us alive, i.e. not wanting blood taken. How about you learn physiology or reply to what I directly say?

4th point, all speculation, absolutely no proof once more - good job kiddo, made yourself look stupid again.

Answer me this do you not believe having blood taken can weaken an individuals body? Can you not see the common sense in it? Why would he want to feel week for the most important fight he will ever have? I'll await your answer.
                Last edited by T18Z; 07-22-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                  I hadn't even thought about PEDS and Manny until his team asked for a 30 day cutoff with testing, then 24 days, then 17 days, then to try to flip the script they demanded 5 million for every lb Floyd came in heavy, not expecting him to agree, but when Floyd agreed with that, Arum and Pac ran and signed the Dud fight with Clottey 45 days later.

Floyd never trusted Manny after that, and Arum never wanted the fight to begin with because he knows Floyd was tailor made to counter, then catch and beatdown Manny, plus Bob didn't want the books to get opened up to Manny, and now the rest is history.

Fight won't happen unless Manny can talk Bob out of his contract for this one fight and or until Manny's contract expires with Arum.

I wonder how that new stadium in Vegas is coming along Bob was working on.

:****you:
                  Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Perhaps. I also found it interesting what Ariza had to say about Manny getting put to sleep.

"Now when Memo started working with Marquez we ended up being beat by the same thing we had been beating everyone else with."
                  - Alex Ariza
                  Yes, quite interesting and very ironic. They actually backed off of random testing after Ariza was quoted saying ... "I'm responsible for what he takes. He has no idea what he takes."

That set off a multitude of excuses to avoid -not the fight- but random drug testing.

Comment

Wow after all these years you guys are still on this sh8T?

I see the same protagonists.

Comment

During negotiation Pac demanded 30 days cut off if my memory serves me right but Floyd said we do it at 14 days. After Pac agreed to 14 days cut off Floyd moved it (goal post) to 0 day cut off. After Pac agreed to 0 day cut off, Floyd moved his goal post again by saying Pac should not get any of the ppv shares. Now if Pac agreed to no ppv shares Floyd already moved his goal post by demanding he should beat Marquez and Bradley first. If Pac somehow beat Marquez and Bradley before Floyd retires again he already moved his goal post in advanced by demanding Pac should sign up on his promotion and fights a few fights under his promotion. LMAO! Only the idiots like the floydiots will fall into this coward's ploy.
                      Pac didn't agree to 14 days until years later. THey actaully offered 14 days the first time and manny said no then got caught lying so he had to change his stance

Comment

Working...
                      X