Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    He's illiterate and yet you didn't bother to address anything he said and show him how he's wrong? Interesting
    Because this topic has been discussed a million times, drug testing has not been an issue in Pac/May negotiations for about two years now yet these *****'s keep bringing it up.

Obviously Pac is suspicious of Heredia after the JMM fight and how JMM looked but won't say anything outright because he has no proof. Instead he's going to insist on testing Rios to make sure Heredia isn't doing anything shady. Simple?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      A reputable company

The same one that took years to catch Lance Armstrong
      Yes I'm sure the commissions do a MUCH better job catching cheaters than USADA does.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
        Because this topic has been discussed a million times, drug testing has not been an issue in Pac/May negotiations for about two years now yet these *****'s keep bringing it up.

Obviously Pac is suspicious of Heredia after the JMM fight and how JMM looked but won't say anything outright because he has no proof. Instead he's going to insist on testing Rios to make sure Heredia isn't doing anything shady. Simple?
        Yep, simple! Ok, so tell me then. In your opinion, who's fault was it that the fight didn't get made in 2010?

Comment

Yep, simple! Ok, so tell me then. In your opinion, who's fault was it that the fight didn't get made in 2010?
          Ok I'll play:

- Both guys ego's were at fault in the first round of negotiations
          - Then Bob the second time around
          - Now it's just Floyd, he'll take JMM's win as his own and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
            Ok I'll play:

- Both guys ego's were at fault in the first round of negotiations
            - Then Bob the second time around
            - Now it's just Floyd, he'll take JMM's win as his own and be done with it.
            How is egos involved when all Manny had to do was agree to the same tests he is demanding today , PEDS testing is nothing and every second big time fighter is doing it now , so why did Manny refuse a PEDS test and in doing so throw away the biggest fight in history ?

Today it looks like a a monster DUCK or he was using PEDS , nothing else is logical based on what we know today .

Comment

Manny should insist on VADA testing when he faces Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                No I meant like your Justin Beiber style haircut is not exactly the same as Biebers .
                I cut my own hair......

Comment

Originally posted by MASONSC View Post
                  The same reason you can come in here and call him names instead of trying to refute anything he said: we're free to do what we want. He doesn't have to post only the threads you agree with.
                  Tangle with one red-liner and you take on them all......

Comment

Take note people! This is what your replies look like when you just got your ASS STOMPED in a debate and can't come up with a meaningful reply to what was said.
                    You completely misunderstand....naturally. I merely got tired trying to untangle the half-illiterate shmegige and decided to amuse myself with a little literacy. You should try it sometime...that is, if you know what I'm talking about, which, let's face it, you may not...

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      Tangle with one red-liner and you take on them all......
                      Interesting trend here though.

Red >>>>>>> Green on this site.

Pacquiao fans hate boxing fans they're all green and they hand out all the red.

Comment

Working...
                      X