No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
    This ****s hella funny to me at this point. You two buttvuddies can pm me if you wanna continue.

It's obvious you two are butthurt. Pm me if you wanna continue.. Lmao!

I just made a name for myself. I just Ethelred two well known FLOYD nuthuggers so bad that they have to have the last words. Bye Felecia!! Don't take it personal, I just think he ducked pacquiao. My opinion. Cry into your pillows
    you keep saying you are leaving the thread. its like manny and cutoff dates in 2009, you can't just make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      its not that most of us dont want to see the fight. its that right now,with both of them having fights lind up with other people, the situation with hbo/sho gpb/tr, and the fact that Manny is in a diffew\rent space because of the KO, discussing the fight makes little to no sense.

There has to be other things for posters to make threads about and discuss.
      Listen Big Dumb, the discussion was NOT on getting the fight done. Are you that dumb or just playing dumb?

Comment

you keep saying you are leaving the thread. its like manny and cutoff dates in 2009, you can't just make up your mind.
        Best to leave this chap alone. Total moron. You get paid here?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
          Listen Big Dumb, the discussion was NOT on getting the fight done. Are you that dumb or just playing dumb?
          There has to be other things for posters to make threads about and discuss.

Never said the thread WAS ABOUT THE FIGHT. My initial post-which you responded to-questioned why his thread was created and laughed at the unity amongst enemies that the thread created.

Comment

• in the words of that imbecile skip bayliss 'floyd isnt scared , he is scared to death of pac'

Comment

• ill try..

He is agitated in the video, clearly, lol. But that does not necessarily convey fear of Pac in the sense of the word. He's saying he doesn't want to face drug cheats. As someone who has been in the ring, I can say I want to face guys that don't have unnatural speed or strength due to something illegal. Machismo is machismo, but in honorable combat, one fighter shouldn't have any unnatural advantage over another. I think Floyd was convinced Pac was a drug cheat, yes. I don't think Floyd fears Pac on principle though, he just feared Pac would have an unfair advantage.

Now, I think a lot of people juice. And I am a big fan of Pac and Floyd... But I think Pac's decline from God status post Cotto is due primarily to Floyd blowing the whistle on the ped thing and Pac cycling himself clean. Against Marq... the last time.. he was cycling clean (to get himself ready for the MW clash), and Marq was probably juicing.

Ironic.

But yeah, Floyd's agitation can often times be misconstrued as fear by those that would think unkindly of him. He is an excitable fellow.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
                This is the type of stuff that drives a regular boxing fan absolutely nuts! People simply wanted to see that fight and you guys are scrambling for inane reasons to justify it not happening. I subscribe that it's fans like you that is the death knoll to boxing, not Arum, GBP, Showtime or HBO. Because your money allows crap to continue.
                pacs team stopped the fight from happening. take it up with them

Comment

Floyd's true greatness, other than boxing, is his ability to make manny fans/e race baiters/klit lovers/nsb la raza/floyd haters/wimbledon boxing club/triple g set/argentinian mafia all form an unholy alliance to knock him off his pedestal.

lol that's sad...it's like floyd and his flo-sheeps against the world

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    lol that's sad...it's like floyd and his flo-sheeps against the world
                    no. boxing fans aren't part of that unholy alliance. they are like independents who assess things based on facts, not group identity politics.

you guys should just all form one Tea Party umbrella group on NSB. Maybe mods will give you guys your own lounge.

Comment

• this is clear as day floyd ducked manny, he was clearly scared of losing to him, he was afraid manny would leave him in a wheel chair hence him going on about his health

he was shook after watching manny beat cotto and mosley so easily

his health was more important than a pay day vs pac

I wish a reporter would tell floyd that manny would come into the wring at 145 when he was fighting at 130 weight or the fact manny won a world title very young as well

Comment

Working...
                      X