Collapse
No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's true greatness, other than boxing, is his ability to make manny fans/e race baiters/klit lovers/nsb la raza/floyd haters/wimbledon boxing club/triple g set/argentinian mafia all form an unholy alliance to knock him off his pedestal.

Any videos of you guys doing a "we are the world" thing?

Guys you all claim to be die hard boxing fans. As such, there are plenty of really good fights coming up you all could be discussing, including the 2 fights most of the members of your unholy alliance said wouldn't happen, on the same card, for a very fair price.

on this one greedy egotistical floyd gave you guys the fights you wanted the most, at a fair price, on the same night. you guys aren't the least bit happy?

I know floyd it sucks for you guys that floyd is at the top, and its natural for peasants to want to overthrow the king. But guys your missing a ton of great fights and could be debating some interesting boxing topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      Dec. 2009: Pacquiao runs from random drug testing to avoid Mayweather.

2013: Pacquiao demands random drug testing to fight Rios.

Instead of ducking Mayweather, Pac should've ducked this right hand.
      I'm glad enough time has passed where I can appreciate this enough to watch it over and over. What a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I'm glad enough time has passed where I can appreciate this enough to watch it over and over. What a punch.
        I always enjoyed it, it was just Pac fans way of damage controlling, I still remember the comments of them acting like Mexicans and Filipinos are as one.
        But lord knows if it was Marquez laying on that mat that night, Mexicans would have NEVER heard the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Floyd's true greatness, other than boxing, is his ability to make manny fans/e race baiters/klit lovers/nsb la raza/floyd haters/wimbledon boxing club/triple g set/argentinian mafia all form an unholy alliance to knock him off his pedestal.

Guys you all claim to be die hard boxing fans. As such, there are plenty of really good fights coming up you all could be discussing, including the 2 fights most of the members of your unholy alliance said wouldn't happen, on the same card, for a very fair price.

on this one greedy egotistical floyd gave you guys the fights you wanted the most, at a fair price, on the same night. you guys aren't the least bit happy?

I know floyd it sucks for you guys that floyd is at the top, and its natural for peasants to want to overthrow the king. But guys your missing a ton of great fights and could be debating some interesting boxing topics.
          How are we "missin a ton of great fights" when we all see the great fights you fcuking dumbass duck riding fl0mo. Lmao these floyd nuthuggers man I dear are so pathetic. DID YOU NOT WANT TO SEE THAT FIGHT? Was THAT FIGHT NOT THE FIGHT OF THE DECADE? You ****ing peasant. Pathetic. There are plenty of very good fights no **** idiot, but only Floyd's true dickriders trying to brush off the PAC/FLOYD fight. Seriously take his dick out your ass ****boy

"Plenty of other great fights" huh. Stupid mofcukas foreals, trying to save face and claiming Marquez as their savior cause FLOYD was too much of a psusy BlTCH to fight pacquiao. Lmao these dudes are some suckas. FLOYD fans are some weak ass suckas off top. "Plenty of great fights" the fcuk outta here trying to save face pathetic ass dudes

BIG UPS TO DANNY GARCIA. Undefeated fighter fighting a dude that's lost a couple times but is a known threat thats putting it on the line. Respect to him, not no ***** fcukboy. FLOYD "retired" when his division all beat EACHOTHER and he returns after they all fought each other. FLOYD nuthuggers lmao still blind to his bull****, ****s too pathetic.
          Last edited by bayareamike; 07-22-2013, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
            How are we "missin a ton of great fights" when we all see the great fights you fcuking dumbass duck riding fl0mo. Lmao these floyd nuthuggers man I dear are so pathetic. DID YOU NOT WANT TO SEE THAT FIGHT? Was THAT FIGHT NOT THE FIGHT OF THE DECADE? You ****ing peasant. Pathetic. There are plenty of very good fights no **** idiot, but only Floyd's true dickriders trying to brush off the PAC/FLOYD fight. Seriously take his dick out your ass ****boy

"Plenty of other great fights" huh. Stupid mofcukas foreals, trying to save face and claiming Marquez as their savior cause FLOYD was too much of a psusy BlTCH to fight pacquiao. Lmao these dudes are some suckas. FLOYD fans are some weak ass suckas off top. "Plenty of great fights" the fcuk outta here trying to save face pathetic ass dudes
            Nice job making up a bunch of shit that never happened. Fight of the decade? Show me the posts where people on here say that?

And the reason people are "brushing off" the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is because - Marquez just put Pacquiao on ICE. Let's see if the guy is gonna bounce back. And, you know, because they both have fucking fights already lined up. You could be discussing those fights, but instead you're discussing this one. That cant happen. Because they already have fights scheduled. Against other people.

Fucking dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Nice job making up a bunch of shit that never happened. Fight of the decade? Show me the posts where people on here say that?

And the reason people are "brushing off" the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is because - Marquez just put Pacquiao on ICE. Let's see if the guy is gonna bounce back. And, you know, because they both have fucking fights already lined up. You could be discussing those fights, but instead you're discussing this one. That cant happen. Because they already have fights scheduled. Against other people.

Fucking dummy.
              Look here nuthugging ******, when I say fight of the decade I'm not talking bout the way the match would've taken place, I'm talking bout the most anticipated highly talked about fight that boxing should have put together. The TWP BEST FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD P4P AT THE TIME IN THE SAME WEIGHT DIVISION. Dumb motherfcuker, you don't think that should've been the fight of the decade?

That's my point. Instead of fighting pacquiao he ducked and ducked until someone else beat him. You are t brushing it off cause he got iced, you're doing it to save face because FLOYD was too much of a ***** to do it himself cause he dont take risky fights.

Lmao I talk bout those other fights too idiot, can I not speak on this thread too? Fcukboy its a net forum. Little bltch trying to tell me on what I can't and can speak on. Can't even defend floyd, all you're saying is "leave britney(Floyd) alone!!" Lmao

Done responding. FLOYD nuthuggers can't counter with any logic, at the end of the day, Marquez beat pacquiao, not FLOYD cause he was too much of a ***** to step up to the plate. Bye Felecia!

You're so dumb you misinterpreted the meaning of my original post cause you're nuthugging is blinding your logic. The fight is gone, who wants to see that fight now? That fight don't even interest me no more, FLOYD ducked him for 3 years,with some bull****. Y'all trying to "brush it off" cause FLOYD should've stepped up, bottom line and now we can see it for what it is, you can't change that, that why theres only like 4 FLOYD nuthuggers in here, the rest not pathetic enough to even try to defend him. You can't even logically defend him! Lmao. Done!

These FLOYD nuthuggers so shook like their daddy that theyre starting to tell people on an Internet boxing forum to not talk bout that fight. Could it be cause you can't say **** and look pathetic defending floyd for letting Marquez beat him cause mayweather was too scared to step up? That's one thing bout floyd, dude is not a true warrior. He's a contradicting hypocritical opportunist
              Last edited by bayareamike; 07-22-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Boo feckin hoo!!

Comment

never saw a fighter soooo shook in an interview

Comment

Floyd's true greatness, other than boxing, is his ability to make....
                    ...people lose all their sensibilities and follow him like a dumbass sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      I always enjoyed it, it was just Pac fans way of damage controlling, I still remember the comments of them acting like Mexicans and Filipinos are as one.
                      But lord knows if it was Marquez laying on that mat that night, Mexicans would have NEVER heard the end of it.
                      Enjoyed Tommy Hearns too? Duran? Lewis? Tyson? Foreman? Getting knocked out via aggression is a whole lot more worthy than running like a yellow belly.

Comment

Working...
                      X