No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
    How are we "missin a ton of great fights" when we all see the great fights you fcuking dumbass duck riding fl0mo. Lmao these floyd nuthuggers man I dear are so pathetic. DID YOU NOT WANT TO SEE THAT FIGHT? Was THAT FIGHT NOT THE FIGHT OF THE DECADE? You ****ing peasant. Pathetic. There are plenty of very good fights no **** idiot, but only Floyd's true dickriders trying to brush off the PAC/FLOYD fight. Seriously take his dick out your ass ****boy

"Plenty of other great fights" huh. Stupid mofcukas foreals, trying to save face and claiming Marquez as their savior cause FLOYD was too much of a psusy BlTCH to fight pacquiao. Lmao these dudes are some suckas. FLOYD fans are some weak ass suckas off top. "Plenty of great fights" the fcuk outta here trying to save face pathetic ass dudes

BIG UPS TO DANNY GARCIA. Undefeated fighter fighting a dude that's lost a couple times but is a known threat thats putting it on the line. Respect to him, not no ***** fcukboy. FLOYD "retired" when his division all beat EACHOTHER and he returns after they all fought each other. FLOYD nuthuggers lmao still blind to his bull****, ****s too pathetic.
    The name calling and language is a little over the top but I understand. In this post you have to praise JMM because its one of the few ways left you can criticize floyd. Yet in several other threads you say he only KTFO of manny because he is on PED's.

I know your brain, heart and soul are so confused right now. They are being pulled in seperate ways and its making you crazy.

Broner called manny ut but you guys wont talk about that fight because broner is on showtime, with GBP, and currently isn't in position to fight manny. Yet you clowns wastes space talking about Manny v floyd (or GGG) yet there are the same circumstances which you cite in the previous example.

Sorry dud, manny isn't relevant in the ww division right now. He's the 3rd or 4th conteder fo the lineal title floyd holds. In no other division would any of you that I cited in my initial post discuss a fight like that.

Let manny clean out the 2nd tier JWW like rios and alvarado in CHina and then maybe you have a legit discussion again.

Comment

Ever seen Floyd lost for words? Of course not. Watch that video the guy posted earlier on testosterone drug replacement therapy. A...a...a....a....a don know what u talking bout....a....a....a....don know what u talking bout. Repeated 5 times!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        The name calling and language is a little over the top but I understand. In this post you have to praise JMM because its one of the few ways left you can criticize floyd. Yet in several other threads you say he only KTFO of manny because he is on PED's.

I know your brain, heart and soul are so confused right now. They are being pulled in seperate ways and its making you crazy.

Broner called manny ut but you guys wont talk about that fight because broner is on showtime, with GBP, and currently isn't in position to fight manny. Yet you clowns wastes space talking about Manny v floyd (or GGG) yet there are the same circumstances which you cite in the previous example.

Sorry dud, manny isn't relevant in the ww division right now. He's the 3rd or 4th conteder fo the lineal title floyd holds. In no other division would any of you that I cited in my initial post discuss a fight like that.

Let manny clean out the 2nd tier JWW like rios and alvarado in CHina and then maybe you have a legit discussion again.
        Guy, give it up. You're trying to project reason and intellectualism but your logic is pure fart.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
          ...people lose all their sensibilities and follow him like a dumbass sheep.
          Yes he has fans. They agree with some things and they disagree with others. Why does that bother posters?

Comment

Guy, give it up. You're trying to project reason and intellectualism but your logic is pure fart.
            what logic? everyting I posted is true, other than the part about his heart , soul and brain pulling him in different directions.

Comment

Yes he has fans. They agree with some things and they disagree with others. Why does that bother posters?
              You twist logic to suit your worshipping cause and attempt to make people feel they are in a reality of stupidity when in fact you guys reside there.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Nice job making up a bunch of shit that never happened. Fight of the decade? Show me the posts where people on here say that?

And the reason people are "brushing off" the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is because - Marquez just put Pacquiao on ICE. Let's see if the guy is gonna bounce back. And, you know, because they both have fucking fights already lined up. You could be discussing those fights, but instead you're discussing this one. That cant happen. Because they already have fights scheduled. Against other people.

Fucking dummy.
                Don't do it, just sit back and grab the popcorn, they're about mauling each other.

Comment

You twist logic to suit your worshipping cause and attempt to make people feel they are in a reality of stupidity when in fact you guys reside there.
                  what logic did I twist?

ohh worshipping cause-implies that if you post something positive about floyd you do so only out of worship and stupidity but if you post something negative you are ok.

labeling everyone like that is the least effective way of refuting a post. try using facts.

Comment

I don't "have" to praise jmm, I do it cause he stepped up, peds or not thus a whole other topic but. 39 year old that got power like that when he fought him less than a year earlier is suspect and only FLOYD dick riders will say otherwise(you). Eery floy thread about this you're defending him. I just went to my user cp and went in a thread and guess who posted right after me(YOU). You're a FLOYD nuthugger first, boxing fan second.

Broner? You talking bout broner now? Cause he's done so much to deserve that fight? Lmao this dude right here... He so am he went to my post history and **** thats how butthurt he is by my words, tellin me to talk bout other fights and bringing up other topics that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. This thread is bout FLOYD being a ***** in the video. It's not about Marquez and peds or broner or other fights. Why you trying to direct the attention elsewhere? Cause you can't defend FLOYD without lookin like a desperate chode

Sorry "dud" I don't care bout manny, I care about great fights and sept 14 will have a great fight and a pretty good one. Th great fight is going to be Garcia and matthysse. Props to Danny Garcia! Dude STEPPED UP. Oh and I've personally never talked bout floyd/GGG cause whats the points FLOYD ran from a 5'5 sushi eatin midget that's "easy work" and was "(and pacquiao, you're) Next" who the hell thinks FLOYD would fight GGG. Laughable.

Legit discussion bout what? The fcuk you even talkin bout? You're all over the place bringin up like 10 different topics, bout Marques peds, broner, other fights, 2nd tier fighters. You're trying to talk bout other **** that got nothing to do with this thread. Pathetic. On to the next thread for me lol, this too much foreal. Dude brought up broner outta left field ad **** thys how desperate he is.. Hahahah wtf

Comment

what logic did I twist?

ohh worshipping cause-implies that if you post something positive about floyd you do so only out of worship and stupidity but if you post something negative you are ok.

labeling everyone like that is the least effective way of refuting a post. try using facts.
                      One needs to respect and tolerate all beliefs, all gods and all forms of worshipping....stupid and irrational as it may be. In that light, worship away.

Comment

Working...
                      X