No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
    One needs to respect and tolerate all beliefs, all gods and all forms of worshipping....stupid and irrational as it may be. In that light, worship away.
    If you say so. keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      If you say so. keep up the good work.
      Yes, it is hard work to practice tolerance of your likes.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
        I don't "have" to praise jmm, I do it cause he stepped up, peds or not thus a whole other topic but. 39 year old that got power like that when he fought him less than a year earlier is suspect and only FLOYD dick riders will say otherwise(you). Eery floy thread about this you're defending him. I just went to my user cp and went in a thread and guess who posted right after me(YOU). You're a FLOYD nuthugger first, boxing fan second.

Broner? You talking bout broner now? Cause he's done so much to deserve that fight? Lmao this dude right here... He so am he went to my post history and **** thats how butthurt he is by my words, tellin me to talk bout other fights and bringing up other topics that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. This thread is bout FLOYD being a ***** in the video. It's not about Marquez and peds or broner or other fights. Why you trying to direct the attention elsewhere? Cause you can't defend FLOYD without lookin like a desperate chode

Sorry "dud" I don't care bout manny, I care about great fights and sept 14 will have a great fight and a pretty good one. Th great fight is going to be Garcia and matthysse. Props to Danny Garcia! Dude STEPPED UP. Oh and I've personally never talked bout floyd/GGG cause whats the points FLOYD ran from a 5'5 sushi eatin midget that's "easy work" and was "(and pacquiao, you're) Next" who the hell thinks FLOYD would fight GGG. Laughable.

Legit discussion bout what? The fcuk you even talkin bout? You're all over the place bringin up like 10 different topics, bout Marques peds, broner, other fights, 2nd tier fighters. You're trying to talk bout other **** that got nothing to do with this thread. Pathetic. On to the next thread for me lol, this too much foreal. Dude brought up broner outta left field ad **** thys how desperate he is.. Hahahah wtf

defending floyd? the term manny fans use when you post something true about floyd that refutes their opinion.

you brought up JMM 1st in your response to my post-did you forget that? so I am diverting attention. good one.

I brought up broner because I find the discussion of a broner v manny fight as ridiculous right now as discussing a floyd v manny fight. which was johnm's point in response to you, which was my initial point-posters like you discussing old **** when we have plenty of new **** and upcoming **** to debate.

yeah go back to the thread where you flip between riding with JMM and accusing him of PED use. I hope you dont get so frustrated thet you end up putting a loaded pistol to your head like broner

Comment

Yes, it is hard work to practice tolerance of your likes.
          actually you only need facts to refute the post, which should be easy.

Comment

actually you only need facts to refute the post, which should be easy.
            You're asking me to sift through filth to find a sliver of gold?

Comment

You're asking me to sift through filth to find a sliver of gold?
              Look, you responded to my initial post. You obviously disagreed with it. You called it worship. Cool. But that doesn't move me.

If you are not an alt then you haven't been here long enough to get that the groups of people that go at one another find a common bond in hating loyd.

Its like log cabin republicans and the religious right bonding against Obama.

SO instead of debating years old ****-lets talk about the great fights coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                Look here nuthugging ******, when I say fight of the decade I'm not talking bout the way the match would've taken place, I'm talking bout the most anticipated highly talked about fight that boxing should have put together. The TWP BEST FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD P4P AT THE TIME IN THE SAME WEIGHT DIVISION. Dumb motherfcuker, you don't think that should've been the fight of the decade?

That's my point. Instead of fighting pacquiao he ducked and ducked until someone else beat him. You are t brushing it off cause he got iced, you're doing it to save face because FLOYD was too much of a ***** to do it himself cause he dont take risky fights.

Lmao I talk bout those other fights too idiot, can I not speak on this thread too? Fcukboy its a net forum. Little bltch trying to tell me on what I can't and can speak on. Can't even defend floyd, all you're saying is "leave britney(Floyd) alone!!" Lmao

Done responding. FLOYD nuthuggers can't counter with any logic, at the end of the day, Marquez beat pacquiao, not FLOYD cause he was too much of a ***** to step up to the plate. Bye Felecia!

You're so dumb you misinterpreted the meaning of my original post cause you're nuthugging is blinding your logic. The fight is gone, who wants to see that fight now? That fight don't even interest me no more, FLOYD ducked him for 3 years,with some bull****. Y'all trying to "brush it off" cause FLOYD should've stepped up, bottom line and now we can see it for what it is, you can't change that, that why theres only like 4 FLOYD nuthuggers in here, the rest not pathetic enough to even try to defend him. You can't even logically defend him! Lmao. Done!

These FLOYD nuthuggers so shook like their daddy that theyre starting to tell people on an Internet boxing forum to not talk bout that fight. Could it be cause you can't say **** and look pathetic defending floyd for letting Marquez beat him cause mayweather was too scared to step up? That's one thing bout floyd, dude is not a true warrior. He's a contradicting hypocritical opportunist
                You're the one coming off as a complete fanboy here, not anyone else. Just you.

I just hope Manny wakes up in time to read this.

Comment

defending floyd? the term manny fans use when you post something true about floyd that refutes their opinion.

you brought up JMM 1st in your response to my post-did you forget that? so I am diverting attention. good one.

I brought up broner because I find the discussion of a broner v manny fight as ridiculous right now as discussing a floyd v manny fight. which was johnm's point in response to you, which was my initial point-posters like you discussing old **** when we have plenty of new **** and upcoming **** to debate.

yeah go back to the thread where you flip between riding with JMM and accusing him of PED use. I hope you dont get so frustrated thet you end up putting a loaded pistol to your head like broner
                  Marquez and peds have nothing to do with this thread, stay relevant to the actual topic dumbass.

You're so fcuking stupid that you didn't realize I also think the manny v FLOYD fight is useless now. You think I'm arguing that I think it should be a made fight? I already said "that ship has sailed" you cannot be this ****ing stupid. Holy ****! Too many smoke screens, this guy, trying to divert the attention onto 10 different things and still can't logically argue on the thread topic except with one or two basic bull**** points. Yawn. I'm not pathetic enough or butthurt enough at ya to go through your post history. Mr butthurt. Lol.

Lets talk bout my golden state warriors and the iggy signing. Do you think oj Simpson did it even though he was found innocent? What else can I bring up that's got nothing to do with this thread. Oh what should I eat for breakfast?

Lmao broner though? THE FCUK DOES BRONER OR JMM PEDS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? Bum nuts. Lmao. Juan diaz and Michael katsidis, life and death with them. Ill save it for another time lol. Keep trying nuthugger. I guarantee you posted in every thread defending your bf. I randomly looked at a green k and when I went to that random thread, NO JOKE you posted right after me lmao. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Hey that's cool. Nice butthurt reply but you can't debate **** but say a bunch of one liners because you can't think for yourself or debate or use your brain to logically think what makes sense. GOOD JOB! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

This is the type of stuff that drives a regular boxing fan absolutely nuts! People simply wanted to see that fight and you guys are scrambling for inane reasons to justify it not happening. I subscribe that it's fans like you that is the death knoll to boxing, not Arum, GBP, Showtime or HBO. Because your money allows crap to continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X