No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
    I don't give a fcuk what none of you FLOYD fans say, mayweather ducked pacquiao. Common sense, if you have a god damn BRAIN, you look at the bull**** mayweather spewed and how that whole negotiation went down, floyd ducked him. Only mayweathers dickriders defend him about it.

HE DUCKED PACQUIAO STRAIGHT UP. I say this as a boxing fan. He robbed us of our generations superfight and ill be bitter about that ****. That's how bad I wanted to see that fight and many other people too. Mayweather robbed the fans of boxing, probably one of the best if not THE BEST fight of OUR generation. This was "the fight" for most of us as fans..

It was pacs speed while throwing combos with snappy power that scared him off in my opinion. I don't think Floyd could've dealt with his speed while punches in bunches.
    Dec. 2009: Pacquiao runs from random drug testing to avoid Mayweather.

2013: Pacquiao demands random drug testing to fight Rios.

Instead of ducking Mayweather, Pac should've ducked this right hand.
    Last edited by RespekonMyName; 07-21-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Thank God for Juan Manuel Marquez. You received so much criticism for your losses to Pac that the fury in your eyes the minute you let go of that counter right went from blood in your eyes to tears. I cried too for a sec...and then I laughed my ass off like a ****ing hyena. Wake up Pac, wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        Dec. 2009: Pacquiao runs from random drug testing to avoid Mayweather.

2013: Pacquiao demands random drug testing to fight Rios.

Instead of ducking Mayweather, Pac should've ducked this right hand.
        He didnt run from ****. He put boxing on his back while your idol coward went into "retirement" while his division was blazin with matchups. Came back fought a bloated Marquez, didnt make weight, name dropped pacquiao and once he beat the brakes off cotto he wanted no part of dude. Brang up drug testing as a ploy. Pacquiao was the face of boxing at the time, who the **** was FLOYD to him when he came back? They were equals at that time and glad he didn't just cave to *****weathers demand. It's the same tired argument and I could go on but I'm tired of it. He ducked him. Take his dick out your mouth homeboy

I'm not a pacquiao fan, I'm a boxing fan first and IMHO Floyd ducked him and moved that goalpost like 10 times. And now he gotta sign to his promo? The fcuk outta here. I don't even give a damn bout that fight no more, the ships sailed on that ****. Can't wait for Garcia/matthysse though. Props to Danny.

Comment

That video speaks volumes. Never seen a fighter go crazy like that just with the mention of a guys name, talking about his health and ****. Well Floyd will get what he wants at the end of the day, money and his health, but he'll never have the pride of being the one who beat Pacquiao.
          Last edited by ИATAS; 07-21-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
            He didnt run from ****. He put boxing on his back while your idol coward went into "retirement" while his division was blazin with matchups. Came back fought a bloated Marquez, didnt make weight, name dropped pacquiao and once he beat the brakes off cotto he wanted no part of dude. Brang up drug testing as a ploy. Pacquiao was the face of boxing at the time, who the **** was FLOYD to him when he came back? They were equals at that time and glad he didn't just cave to *****weathers demand. It's the same tired argument and I could go on but I'm tired of it. He ducked him. Take his dick out your mouth homeboy

I'm not a pacquiao fan, I'm a boxing fan first and IMHO Floyd ducked him and moved that goalpost like 10 times. And now he gotta sign to his promo? The fcuk outta here. I don't even give a damn bout that fight no more, the ships sailed on that ****. Can't wait for Garcia/matthysse though. Props to Danny.
            And you never mentioned once that Manny walked away from a 50/50 split in the biggest fight in history to avoid a drugs test , that happened dude ! why ignore it like it didn't happen , and then you tell us your not a Pac fan and Floyd ducked , give me a break if your not a Pac fan your a Floyd hater so it has the same biased result , cant you follow a timeline , Floyd wanting a PEDS test is moving the goal post is it , Manny today asking for a PEDS test is because he got beat , do you realize how much of an oxymoron it all sounds !

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              That video speaks volumes. Never seen a fighter go crazy like that just with the mention of a guys name, talking about his health and ****. Well Floyd will get what he wants at the end of the day, money and his health, but he'll never have the pride of being the one who beat Pacquiao.
              Beating Pacquiao doesn't mean much. 5 other men did that already, on 8 different occasions. Pacquiao isn't some mythical boxing god. He was one of the better fighters in his era, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                I lol'd at some of what he was saying.

Though he basically inadvertently admitted that he think Pacquiao can beat him, I.E. He is just walking through Cotto, my health is more important etc,.
                If you didn't know who Manny Pacquiao was you would think they wanted this Black man to fight a lion.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  Title's aginst who though? Lol, Who did Pacquiao beat???????
                  Yeah. Floydie needs stringent testing on a guy who beat nobodies. Hehe... keep on embarrassing yourselves doe.

Comment

Someone make a compilation video, there would be some ***** cringe worth moments.

I think its after the Margarito confrontation when he says :
                    "we not fighting to prove who is the best"

Then stick in that video above someone posted.

Stick in the video of Floyd Snr and Roger talking about Manny being bullett proof and Floyd Snr after the Cotto fight whilst hes still in the arena is shook to fcuk, talking and stuttering like a fool about what he just saw and his sons health

Then add the video of Floyd saying "yes Manny Pacquiao, you next" looking like he's seen a ghost and is **** scared

Then to wrap it off, add the PED interview where Floyd looks like the guiltiest man alive when asked about testosterone replacement therapy

*****s would love watching it
                    Last edited by chav; 07-22-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                      Im not a Floyd fan, but Pacquiao has to beat Rios and at least two more good welterweights. And by good I dont mean Marquez, Bradley, Prov, Alvarado, or any other Top Rank Fighter, Im getting tired of watching the same fights over and over.
                      uh why would he have to beat two good welters so he can keep surpassing Floyds legacy or what? I mean Floyd only fights once a year until recently, and he fought Guerrero, Pacquiao don't need to beat two more good welters if he looks good against Rios and beats him they can make the fight happen again, Pacman's name sells alone. Why would he have to fight more guys so he can have a shot at losing again? Floyd already let Marquez and Bradley take his glory.

Comment

Working...
                      X