Collapse
No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac fans clinging to an old interview misinterpreting what Floyd is saying. One punch knocked you and your hero out of boxing. You're not Cool J. We are not calling this a comeback, lmao!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        There you go. These idiots never get tired of embarrassing themselves, hehe...
        "Take the test, Pacman! You're too good to be real doe."
        Take the test, and beat Floyd down...........he walked.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          Defense so poor it netted him titles in 8 divisions.
          And 3 ko losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            There you go. These idiots never get tired of embarrassing themselves, hehe...
            "Take the test, Pacman! You're too good to be real doe."

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              This dude red k'd me like 30 seconds after I posted then called me ghetto trash. I didn't know ghetto trash was raised by both parents in a middle-class household and went to college.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Pac fans clinging to an old interview misinterpreting what Floyd is saying. One punch knocked you and your hero out of boxing. You're not Cool J. We are not calling this a comeback, lmao!
                Lol if Pacquiao was black and Mayweather was Filipino you'd defend him so vehmently and hate Floyd like no other.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  This dude red k'd me like 30 seconds after I posted then called me ghetto trash. I didn't know ghetto trash was raised by both parents in a middle-class household and went to college.
                  Lmao. That's how they roll. Just put him on ignore. He's a worthless troll.

Comment

Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
                    Lol if Pacquiao was black and Mayweather was Filipino you'd defend him so vehmently and hate Floyd like no other.
                    Pacquiao ain't black and Floyd definitely ain't Filipino, lmao!

Comment

I don't give a fcuk what none of you FLOYD fans say, mayweather ducked pacquiao. Common sense, if you have a god damn BRAIN, you look at the bull**** mayweather spewed and how that whole negotiation went down, floyd ducked him. Only mayweathers dickriders defend him about it.

HE DUCKED PACQUIAO STRAIGHT UP. I say this as a boxing fan. He robbed us of our generations superfight and ill be bitter about that ****. That's how bad I wanted to see that fight and many other people too. Mayweather robbed the fans of boxing, probably one of the best if not THE BEST fight of OUR generation. This was "the fight" for most of us as fans..

It was pacs speed while throwing combos with snappy power that scared him off in my opinion. I don't think Floyd could've dealt with his speed while punches in bunches.

Comment

Working...
                      X