Collapse
No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was basically saying" Pacquiao is on steroids" in the video.

Comment

• When Floyd is accused of ducking a fighter, these clowns think that you're supposed to agree with them. A poster tried that ish yesterday. I ignored his ass. Another poster posted something similiar to what I said, and he was shocked that this person thought this way. Total clown. Floyd has fans, live with it. Then he says Matthysse will ******** Garcia. I have no respect and total disdain for clowns like that.
      Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 07-22-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        no. boxing fans aren't part of that unholy alliance. they are like independents who assess things based on facts, not group identity politics.

you guys should just all form one Tea Party umbrella group on NSB. Maybe mods will give you guys your own lounge.

ok then...it's non-boxing floyd fans against the non-boxing fans world

and your group must be the worst because you have adversaries from all fanbases

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
          This ****s hella funny to me at this point. You two buttvuddies can pm me if you wanna continue.

It's obvious you two are butthurt. Pm me if you wanna continue.. Lmao!

I just made a name for myself. I just Ethelred two well known FLOYD nuthuggers so bad that they have to have the last words. Bye Felecia!! Don't take it personal, I just think he ducked pacquiao. My opinion. Cry into your pillows
          Again...when you have to declare yourself the winner, you failed. Just stop, man. Manny got iced. We don't even know if he is gonna bounce back accordingly.

Now get off my nuts. This instant.

"Hey, look at me! I did good, guys! ....guys?"

Stop looking for approval. No one outside of this thread knows you exist.

Comment

• I haven't been on these fourms long but the hate and double standards Floyd receives is ridiculous. Me and my freinds call this place "The United Nation of Hate" and they are at war with Floyd.

Comment

• so obvious that he wasnt going to fight. walking through cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolute tart.

this guy claims he is his own boss, claims he can fight anybody he wants, he is the boss. so therefore, if he wanted to, he could have fought pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                ill try..

He is agitated in the video, clearly, lol. But that does not necessarily convey fear of Pac in the sense of the word. He's saying he doesn't want to face drug cheats. As someone who has been in the ring, I can say I want to face guys that don't have unnatural speed or strength due to something illegal. Machismo is machismo, but in honorable combat, one fighter shouldn't have any unnatural advantage over another. I think Floyd was convinced Pac was a drug cheat, yes. I don't think Floyd fears Pac on principle though, he just feared Pac would have an unfair advantage.

Now, I think a lot of people juice. And I am a big fan of Pac and Floyd... But I think Pac's decline from God status post Cotto is due primarily to Floyd blowing the whistle on the ped thing and Pac cycling himself clean. Against Marq... the last time.. he was cycling clean (to get himself ready for the MW clash), and Marq was probably juicing.

Ironic.

But yeah, Floyd's agitation can often times be misconstrued as fear by those that would think unkindly of him. He is an excitable fellow.
                sensible post.

Comment

• oh man they're mad

13 pages of Ebonics, should have went easier on them bro.

Comment

• Straight from the horse's mouth.
                    He admits he ducked the Pacman.
                    End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                      Im not a Floyd fan, but Pacquiao has to beat Rios and at least two more good welterweights. And by good I dont mean Marquez, Bradley, Prov, Alvarado, or any other Top Rank Fighter, Im getting tired of watching the same fights over and over.
                      Pac must pass the Berto test...

Comment

Working...
                      X