Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think Matthysse has the edge going into the fight but not by a whole lot, Danny packs a good punch himself, but Danny is going to have to box Matthysse very well without receiving punishment himself which I believe Matthysse is the stronger one out of th two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      Then who Floyd's gonna fight???
      If JMM beats Bradley and isn't signed with Top Rank I can see that fight happening again. **** fight though. But we all know Floyd's plan is to most likely fight Garcia Matthysse winner. Unless Alvarez makes history or Mayweather decides to stay at JMW.

Comment

I Wonder if Broner will still do his ugly Mayweather shrug to tell Maidana he isn't hurt...

If someone can PM me how to add the damn pic to my post it will be much appreciated
        Last edited by Accountoffline; 07-19-2013, 06:09 PM. Reason: Cannot upload pic

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
          I Wonder if Broner will still do his ugly Mayweather shrug to tell Maidana he isn't hurt...

[img]http://i1.wp.com/www.************.com/wp-content/uploads/broner14.jpg?resize=388%2C290[img]
          LOL, he'll be shrugging on the canvas. Montiel style.

Comment

Broner aint beat anyone so is not one to talk. Mattyse last opponent is probably better than anyone Broner has beat.

Comment

Originally posted by RR_1988 View Post
              You're right i forgot lucas just signed with haymon. And danny is technically an easier fight for broner but danny is not getting passed lucas. I cant wait these are the two best fights for boxing that can happen
              LOL Yeah right Garcia would smash broners face in hes nothing above 135

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                LOL, he'll be shrugging on the canvas. Montiel style.
                WRONG!!! but funny!!

Comment

Broner is the biggest hypejob since Andre Berto...And I can feel that he'll be exposed the same exact way as well..

Comment

Lol so Broner's theory is that if Garcia beats Lucas that Broner doesn't have to fight him? Somewhere down the road, Lucas will decapitate Broner.

Comment

And Garcia's response: Broner, stfu!

Comment

Working...
                      X