Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they've been beaten plenty of times... But not by you Broner, Maidana is going to test that chin of yours, forget Garcia and worry about yourself against Maidana, and that's if you accept the fight..hypejob! You looked like crap against De Leon , I doubt you'll look any good vs Maidana ...Nor Mathysse for that matter. Hypejob hypejob hypejob hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Forget Mayweather fighting the winner. It should be Broner vs the winner on the undercard of Floyd's next fight (Cinco De Mayo 2014??).
      but who's floyd gonna fight? khan/alexander.... not into that.....

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
        but who's floyd gonna fight? khan/alexander.... not into that.....
        Should be Bradley.... IF he goes back to WW. However I'm sure Bob will have something to say about that though.

Comment

Is this professional boxing? form an alliance wtf is this guy ****ing 12. This kid broner is pathetic and annoying ass ****.

Comment

Broner obliterates Maidana and Matthysse in the same night. They wouldn't know how to box smart like Pauletta. Styles make fights.

Comment

Forget Mayweather fighting the winner. It should be Broner vs the winner on the undercard of Floyd's next fight (Cinco De Mayo 2014??).
              Then who Floyd's gonna fight???

Comment

Should be Bradley.... IF he goes back to WW. However I'm sure Bob will have something to say about that though.
                Forget Tim u know that fight ain't gonna happen. Gotta be realistic.

Comment

I've seen this before, gbp elevating a fighter to a level he doesn't belong and marcos beating the **** out of him...

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                    Broner being a keyboard warrior

Just to prove to his that he's the real deal!! Internet Star!!

Comment

Broner won't even get passed Maidana. Provided he even grows some stones and signs the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X