Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After September 14 ... We will have a new star... Lucas "The Machine" Matthysse

Comment

Broners face may not be as easy to hit but his body is there for the taking, I really can't wait for this guy to go in with Lucas the machine Matthysse

Comment

Forget Mayweather fighting the winner. It should be Broner vs the winner on the undercard of Floyd's next fight (Cinco De Mayo 2014??).

Comment

i like matthysse and maidana, but both of them gonna get whooped....

Comment

so is Broner really gonna man up and face Maidana or is he going to shift weight classes again or fight another light handed fighter or what? He aint waged war with **** hes just running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              What ignorant and childish stuff to say.

I see the Argentinian Bash Brothers (shout to Mighty Ducks) going 2-0 against these hypejobs.
              I said this **** after the Peterson fight, I am going to charge people for taking my ****!

Comment

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

WHO?

Comment

Could have made this a Separate Card with both fights on the Same Card that would have been Huge as well but yeah I do think Broner should fight Maidana next and likely will since they are already kinda building it up...I think Broner chops down Maidana though with Accurate and Clean Power Punches, Maidana TOO FUKIN SLOW! Broner will be able to stay inside and just roll and Counter the entire fight, Broner style is built for fighters like Maidana, guys will stand right in front of him and come forward and uses absolutely NO HEAD MOVEMENT!

Comment

Broner being a keyboard warrior

Comment

Broner doing everything possible to get attention. He needs to be doing all the talking inside the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X