Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 is looking good. its going to be some great future fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      maidana has been improving since he started training with robert garcia, people assuming that this fight will be easy for broner are wrong, lets not forget that the "problem" couldn't even hurt paulie....
      Paulie have a completely different style then Maidana,Maidana would be much easier for Broner then Paulie cause Maidana comes straight at you.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Why?
        Broner said he will fight whoever the fans choose.
        The Ring opinion poll has shown that fans wanted Lucas next for Broner...
        Lucas wanted Danny Garcia next so Broner can`t force Lucas to fight him next.

Comment

broner is a clown i keep tweeting him insults but anyways ya he wants garcia to win cause hes scared ****less of matthysse, plus they are both wannabe rappers. These two ***** ass rappers bout to get they ass whooped by some real warriors

Comment

I believe Broner needs to be humbled, not even a loss is needed just a really tough fight where he takes some punishment, gets dropped or bloodied up. It might stop all this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              broner is a clown i keep tweeting him insults but anyways ya he wants garcia to win cause hes scared ****less of matthysse, plus they are both wannabe rappers. These two ***** ass rappers bout to get they ass whooped by some real warriors
              Yeah you people keep claiming a fighter is scared of someone but when that fighter fight the fighter he`s supposedly scared of then you people go on damage control.

Comment

won't be easy

Comment

Gtfoh with this bull****. Broner and Garcia are straight bangers. No running no holding no nothing. They are just as much of a warrior as Chino and Lucas. As for their rapping, Garcia n Broner suck. Lol
                  Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 07-19-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                    I never said they were scared or were not tough. They obviously had to offer danny more money because risk-reward ratio was definitely not convenient. Broner is professional to you? hahahahaha wow he's a professional boxer has ring smarts but aside from that he's the antonym of being professional.
                    They had to offer Danny more money because hes on the A-side. He has filled up the Barclay center multiple times. Matthysse fought at the Hard Rock hotel in front of 1,000 people a year ago. We both know who the star is.

Comment

OMG Adrian Broner is full of it! Hes an pathetic kid!

Comment

Working...
                      X