No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    I continually said he needs more time and that next May this fight would be huge huge and got hated on by posters like you, hell you might even be one of them, who asked why im defending Floyd ducking him. Though im all for Canelo and the new face of boxing in that fight
    a floyd dic defender who believe canelo can whoop his arse

woah ur one of a kind sucker

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Why don't you just cry about it? lol I swear you little butt hurt fans are something else.. Little cry babies.. It's embarrassing that you watch the same sport as me..
      Its crying bc I point out how wrong you are. LMFAO. OK

Comment

• wow! floid will never fight manny, excuse after excuse, what does it matter if bob arum gets a chunk of manny's purse-anyhow alvarez will punish him instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
          Its crying bc I point out how wrong you are. LMFAO. OK
          You're mad that I pointed out that Pac hasn't a fought a fighter that fights at WW in quit sometime?

Again it's embarrassing you watch the same sport as me. But carry on crying if you wish. Just don't respond crying to me about it.

Comment

Does anyone really want the fight at this point? After the JMM 3 fight a lot of people stepped back and by the 4th is was a rap. Floyd knows if he beats Pac now everyone would just talk down Pac's career and how he was washed up/past his best.
            all u have to do is read the message boards with everyone talking about to know that it is still a HUGE fight that a lot of peopel wanna see.
            It's true that if floyd wins he won't get the credit he wouldve gotten in '09 - '11 - but that's another issue

Comment

You're mad that I pointed out that Pac hasn't a fought a fighter that fights at WW in quit sometime?

Again it's embarrassing you watch the same sport as me. But carry on crying if you wish. Just don't respond crying to me about it.

No, I am far from mad - it's called debate. Pac happened to fight other Lb 4 lb fighters - Bradley and Marquez who moved up in weight - exactly like Pac did. Was Pac any bigger than them - no. so what if they moved up from a smalled wt class; Pac did the same thig and so did floyd. It'd be one thing if he was fighting bad fighters, but Marqeuz and Bradley were both top 10 lb 4 lb fighters.
              and I was saying ur wrong about Pac being irrelevant - not fighting non-welters

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Ford point is kindacrazy there is no chnace for would do that but a slim chance manny will leave.

Not needing and not wanting are different. I interpret he wants the fight only if he gets what he wants. And since he has the kwan he's gonna ask for everything short of blood from a stone.

Bottom line is he gave manny a pathway to a fight. Is he asking for a lot-yes. But everytime floyd uses his leverage its seen as a measure of wanting fight. But when tr flexes its leverage well its different-floyd accvepting deal is now the measure of wanting fight.

Time to stop that. Making an offer can't be used on only one side as a measure of wanting fight.
                Ill just accept this as your admittance he doesnt want the fight. Anyone who thinks Floyd thinks Pacquiao would even consider the offer is delusional at best.

Comment

• STILL SCARED OF PACMAN DESPITE HIS KO LOSS! trhis guy fights guys like guerrero and mosley whom cannot even draw flies, the 99% of people that buy his fights are in hopes he gets his ass knocked out and he runs boxing???????? pffffffff what a sick joke! still scared of the Pacman plain and simple no question about it dude turns down the biggest fight in boxing history to fights bums and shiat lamao excuses excuses,one excuse after the other.....

Comment

• Mayweather said in his interview that there is a reason why he left Top Rank. He fought Cotto six months after Cotto left Top Rank. He would fight Pacquaio six months after he left Top Rank too, regardless of which promoter Pac signed with. However, the problem is that Pacquaio is too ****** to leave Bob Arum, so the fight will never take place.

Comment

• LOL @ this match up still having steam..

only a couple hrs go by and this thread has 20 pages..

Comment

Working...
                      X