No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is willing to entertain the possibility of a fight with Manny Pacquiao under one condition - the Filipino star would have to leave his promoter, Top Rank, and sign a contract with Mayweather Promotions. Mayweather face WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao takes on Brandon Rios on November 23rd in Macua, China.

"The only way he's getting the fight with me is if he signs with Mayweather Promotions. He's got to give me fights with Mayweather Promotions. If he don't give me no fights under Mayweather Promotions, then he's not getting the fight. That's how it is working now, because the ball is in my court. The ball has been in my court. I have been the A side," Mayweather told Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell never sign with mayweather. He's basically doing what arum has always done. But I know if PAC left tr like Floyd and Oscar. Then the fight would have happened by now

Comment

right... like what u ask all ur opponent to do

Comment

LMFAO!!

This is ridiculous. Not that I am interested in seeing the fight but none of the other fighters he has faced has had to fight under Mayweather Promotions. Why the extra, unreasonable requirement. Makes him sound like a b!tch.

I don't know whats worse. Donaire's excuses for losing to Rigo or this.

Comment

this is getting funny now!! if it's not one thing it's another.. i'd still watch the fight.. but the buzz is not there anymore..

He knows dam well Manny wont agree to fighting under another promotional company if he were ever to leave TR.. Just like DLH.. he'd start his own company and fight under it.. this pretty much even out the excuses battle..

Manny's excuses: Drug testing weakens me, 30 day cut off

Mayweather's excuses: Drug testing, 14 day cutoff, no dealing Arum, May 5th, 40million, and now boxing under me..

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao should agree under one of his own conditions. That his first fight under Mayweather Promotions is against Floyd. If he wins, then he should just retire because I know there would be a rematch clause.

Comment

Lol Floyd is just toying with Arum and Pacquiao now. They deserve it too, and he's right the ball is in his court now. They could have made this fight but did everything possible to avoid it. Where's that stadium Bob? LMAO

Comment

First he came out with the random drug testing which wasn't bad but it was like oh when it comes to fight Pacquiao u need extra testing?? he's looked good though ever since that demand because fighters have been popping up dirty but this right here is ridiculous. Is Canelo under Mayweather promotions now???? Lol Floyd didn't even say he has to sign with golden boy, he said bum ass Mayweather promotions. Also ya caught how he corrected himself???? The ball is in my court now meaning that since u got ko the ball is in my court now. Then he says the ball has been in my court. Lol whatever Floyd. Just forget about it, people are over it already. I'd still like to see it but this just reminded me that it won't ever happen.

Comment

Pacquiao, you're being played for an ass. Get it into your thick skull: forget Floyd, and MOVE ON!

Comment

Working...
                    X