No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    difference is simple. when bob does it for manny to JMM and Tim, his fans are ok with it. when floyd does it to manny, they are not ok with it.

WOuldn't want manny to look like he isn't as "big" as floyd.
    In this specific fight, Bob Arum never said Floyd had to sign with Top Rank to get the fight done.

Anybody knows the other fighter isn't going to do that.

Pacquiao has the type of pull to OTHER fighters to get them to sign with Top Rank because they have no better option, Bradley especially.

With this fight, trying to get the other superstar to sign an extended contract under their banner is another way of saying, succumb to me or take a walk... Floyd KNOWS that would never happen, so essentially he knows the fight won't happen taking that stance and so he doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      they keep ignoring the red part coz they cant defend that sheyt

derp
      Pac is still under contract with TR and he can not just leave to violate the contract. Floyd's knows this very-very well that this will never materialize that;s ex-plains why he goes on with this kind of remark, a clear ducking move of evading Pac!

Comment

too late, nobody cares anymore
        and this "no Arum" train is never late with Floyd :laugh:
        didn't seem to matter when Pac was ready to work with 50 Cent
        now that Pac's done, Floyd's will arises, what a cunt
        Floyd should just handle Alvarez and Lucas after Garcia, then quit
        Pac shoulda quit in Dec, but now he has to deal with Rios
        Floyd never wanted the damn Pac fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Man another dumb pac fanboy trying to use his feeble mind tricks. I am on topic but i can see your hate doesnt allow you answer cause you know they are the exact same thing.

Your obsessed with Floyds privates arent you
          do u even realize what it means to be under TMT promotion?

its like pac asking floyd to join his pacquiao promotion

floyd should have just stick to pac should leave top rank
          why added join his promotion and fight under him???????

i need ur defense on that
          dont keep ignoring that part dumb sheyt

Comment

I am inviting all *****s here ... depend your boss ... what are you excuses regarding what your boss said?

Comment

classic mayweather promoting.

Comment

Funny as hell lol! That seems like a Floyd thing to do and I don't blame him. To the general boxing public, Manny's the face of boxing GLOBALLY, not just in the U.S. but the world. Knock out or not, Manny has changed the sport single-handedly. Floyd would be making a killing off of Pacquiao if he signed with Mayweather promotions and why in the heck would Manny do that? In his eyes, he's still his own boss.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  the difference is mayweather promotions is not even legit so why sign up with a bogus company? floyd can't even promote his own fights, gbp does it for him.

and as for you, you hated top rank so much for doing it...on the other hand your tongue is all over floyd's nuts for bringing up such bull**** excuse.
                  Haha! So because you assume its not real means its not. Didnt ishe and K9 fight under the banner?

Am I praising it or am i simply asking what's the difference to those were praising top rank and calling this a duck?

But i get what your saying. They are exactly the same but since its Floyd the hate must be shown

Comment

It's clear the guy don't have any interest in fixing his ducking image. He'll continue to make the same excuses till he retires.

Oh well, I'm not one of his worshipers, anyway. I'll be glad to see him have that kind of rep. Be my guest.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      do u even realize what it means to be under TMT promotion?

its like pac asking floyd to join his pacquiao promotion

floyd should have just stick to pac should leave top rank
                      why added join his promotion and fight under him???????

i need ur defense on that
                      dont keep ignoring that part dumb sheyt
                      Ill wait for Pac to ask a fighter to join his company and all his tards praise him for being a brilliant business person.

Someone getting testy! I dont care what he added cause i asked whats the difference? And there is none. So its ok for TR to do it with Pac but if Floyd foes it with himself then its a duck. Tards!

Comment

Working...
                      X