Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess its finally official now who is really to blame for the fight not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Awww ok....SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? Stop trying to spin it ad just answer question. Simple question really
      difference is simple. when bob does it for manny to JMM and Tim, his fans are ok with it. when floyd does it to manny, they are not ok with it.

WOuldn't want manny to look like he isn't as "big" as floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post
        i guess its finally official now who is really to blame for the fight not happening.
        Yeah Mayweather made Pacquiao turn down the original 50//50 split over testing and then the 14 day cut off 50/50 split over testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Yeah Mayweather made Pacquiao turn down the original 50//50 split over testing and then the 14 day cut off 50/50 split over testing.
          2009 is too far back to talk about.

Comment

Every ridiculous claim by Mayweather on negotiations is legit to floyd fans. Testing - 40 mil - Be my b*tch in PBF land.

Good. As a boxing fan, you want every hurdle in the way and it all makes sense. Protect from a "dangerous" fighter because his health is in question. Why'd he take up boxing again? Oh yeah, health is not a variable into boxing equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              On the contrary i did and no one answered. What is difference between what he is doing and TR always does?

the difference is mayweather promotions is not even legit so why sign up with a bogus company? floyd can't even promote his own fights, gbp does it for him.

and as for you, you hated top rank so much for doing it...on the other hand your tongue is all over floyd's nuts for bringing up such bull**** excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                if you think those are the sole reasons why the fight didnt happen then you are quite ignorant of the whole situation.

quite ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
                  Every ridiculous claim by Mayweather on negotiations is legit to floyd fans. Testing - 40 mil - Be my b*tch in PBF land.

Good. As a boxing fan, you want every hurdle in the way and it all makes sense. Protect from a "dangerous" fighter because his health is in question. Why'd he take up boxing again? Oh yeah, health is not a variable into boxing equation.
                  your first sentence is really what your problem is. you just cant stand that floyd treats manny like he's just a regular fighter who is beneath him.

why does that bother manny's fanbase so much?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    wat do u mean aww ok? is that ur defense?

u do realize ur out of topic?

topic is about floyd want pac to become his fighter and give him fights

im on topic

u? ur in floyds room sucking his d!c

ur the one spinning the question dumbo
                    Man another dumb pac fanboy trying to use his feeble mind tricks. I am on topic but i can see your hate doesnt allow you answer cause you know they are the exact same thing.

Your obsessed with Floyds privates arent you

Comment

fraud jr is a genius for making himself look dumb as a rock and the laughing stock of all sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X