Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss!!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      That is no different that what TR does. Whoever wants to fight their star fighters they have to sign with TR.

Mikey Garcia even said it on an interview that fighters are calling them out and the process is to sign with TR to fight him

If Pac signs with TMT he probably will make the most money of his career instead of TR
      u might have forgot

arum contacted, hbo president, dela hoya, richard scheafer floyd is just no where to be found :/

Comment

wow. thats a little crazy. Crazier than Bob building that stadium.This pretty much ensures that they will never fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Stupid.

Did ANYBODY else have to sign with Mayweather promotions to fight him?

No.

But Pacquiao does?

That's a duck move imo.
          Sure. Hes at end of career and thinking future and to get a Pac fight you must sign to TR so whats the difference with what floyd is asking.

Comment

Stupid.

No.

But Pacquiao does?

That's a duck move imo.
            Floyd has always suggested for Pac to leave TR. He hates Bob and thats a way to tell him with straight out saying it.

At first I thought it was a duck move

Comment

Stupid.

No.

But Pacquiao does?

That's a duck move imo.
              Guerrero = GBP
              Canelo = GBP
              Cotto = Free Agent
              Ortiz = GBP
              Mosley = GBP

Pacquiao = TR

get it? derp

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                u forgot to say no ****
                I dont have to my concern for Manny is genuine unlike yall band wagoners, I was his die hard and 2nd favorite way back in the day before Barrera when they used to call him china chin and all, Floyd was of course my favorite then, I never thought they would ever actually be considered rivals and in the same weight class.

As a fan of both I could say I never wanted them to fight, I didnt want to see Manny taking the asswhipping of his life, Manny was clearly scared of and wanted no parts of Mayweather by any means necessary, even if that meant pulling out of already agreed fight due to testing even if that meant being perceived as a drug cheat, only a idiot would say otherwise......

The fight is a horrible style matchup do yall want to see Manny killed in the ring, he doesnt have the size nor reach, it'll look like Mayweather fighting a high schooler worse than JMM looked....

Comment

pac being part of the money team

peds is strong with that team...the more pac will be suspected of using peds if he joins them

Comment

lmaoo more excuses

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                      Its not ridiculous I took Manny's recent comment as a pathetic desperate cry to Mayweather to save him. Manny went from the top of the mountain, to fighting in china on a card with Zou as the draw, Arum is parading him around like a circus a side show, and throwing him in the cage with a hungry lion after he's been inactive as hell the last 2 years and is recovering from a brutal ko, Manny may play dumb but is not dumb he see's the writing on the wall and Arum trying to cash him out.....

Hopefully Manny breaks free, although Mayweather may have been perceived as being smug(which he may have) with his comment, he spoke from a first person POV of how things is going with Arum, I'm sure Mayweather felt what I felt when he heard of Manny's comment after Manny being on ghost mode post JMM
                      Your comment shows a BIG difference in opinion and in what we've read.

Manny is fighting in Macau because of less taxes and Zou is not yet scheduled to fight on that card.

Manny got KO'd. Boxing doesn't discriminate. If you get KO'd you won't be talked about for a while no matter who your. Boxing doesn't end with the KO of any fighter. So Manny was on Ghost Mode via KO not because Arum was neglecting him.

Also, Manny hasn't been talking about Mayweather. He only replied to Mayweather saying he was done.

Rios is not a hungry lion. More like a hungry sloth that is tailor made for Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X