Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been sounding pathetic with all demands (which we all know are nothing but excuses) but now he is just straight sounding like a scared ass ****y b2tch......Jebuz Christo what else is he going to ask for next?? name Pacquioa's next born after him? better yet let him have a go at Jinkey??? I mean come on son....everyone is over it....who cares if you fight pac boy...your both **** as far as im concerned.....

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
      LMFAO!!

This is ridiculous. Not that I am interested in seeing the fight but none of the other fighters he has faced has had to fight under Mayweather Promotions. Why the extra, unreasonable requirement. Makes him sound like a b!tch.

I don't know whats worse. Donaire's excuses for losing to Rigo or this.
      Its not ridiculous I took Manny's recent comment as a pathetic desperate cry to Mayweather to save him. Manny went from the top of the mountain, to fighting in china on a card with Zou as the draw, Arum is parading him around like a circus a side show, and throwing him in the cage with a hungry lion after he's been inactive as hell the last 2 years and is recovering from a brutal ko, Manny may play dumb but is not dumb he see's the writing on the wall and Arum trying to cash him out.....

Hopefully Manny breaks free, although Mayweather may have been perceived as being smug(which he may have) with his comment, he spoke from a first person POV of how things is going with Arum, I'm sure Mayweather felt what I felt when he heard of Manny's comment after Manny being on ghost mode post JMM

Comment

Haha Mr. Manny "Irrelevant" Pacquiao, watch him do it too..

Comment

Thread title is misleading, poor show.

It should read: "Mayweather will fight Pacquiao if he signs with Mayweather Promotions"

Mayweather's condition isn't that he leaves Top Rank, his real condition is that Pacquiao signs with Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Everyone already knows Arum wouldn't make this fight until he knows he can't use Pac anymore at the very least so Manny probably has to leave Arum to get the fight like Cotto. Mayweather vs Manny would definitely happen if Manny was independent or with any other promotional banner. This whole Mayweather Promotions thing is just Floyd promoting his brand he would definitely fight Manny if he was independent way too much money to be made and there would be no obstacles (Arum).

How many years have we seen "Mayweather is ducking xyz fighter" and how often do those fighters that he doesn't actually fight happen to be Top Rank fighters...do the math it's beyond boring

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
              Everyone already knows Arum wouldn't make this fight until he knows he can't use Pac anymore at the very least so Manny probably has to leave Arum to get the fight like Cotto. Mayweather vs Manny would definitely happen if Manny was independent or with any other promotional banner.

How many years have we seen "Mayweather is ducking xyz fighter" and how often do those fighters that he doesn't actually fight happen to be Top Rank fighters...do the math it's beyond boring
              Read it properly, Mayweather says Pacquiao has to sign with him.

Don't delude yourself, Floyd does not, and has never wanted this fight.

Comment

Floyd is still scared. The KO of PAC was no lucky punch like PAC says, but I still believe may is scared of losing to PAC. Is may better than marquez? Hell yes he is, but dos may have the durability of marquez? I doubt it, which still gives PAC a better shot than anyone. His speed, power, and combinations would be a threat to may. Yes may could counter PAC and get the KO, but PAC might crack that chin first. Although this fight doesn't have the potential it did five years ago, it could still be an upset.

Comment

This excuse/demand is even more ridiculous than the "I keep all the ppv revenue" excuse. Does Floyd even have his promoters license to operate and promote fights in Vegas without gbp? If anything, pac should either go into business for himself or sign with gbp before signing with a crap promotion like mayweather promotions who operate under gbp anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    Its not ridiculous I took Manny's recent comment as a pathetic desperate cry to Mayweather to save him. Manny went from the top of the mountain, to fighting in china on a card with Zou as the draw, Arum is parading him around like a circus a side show, and throwing him in the cage with a hungry lion after he's been inactive as hell the last 2 years and is recovering from a brutal ko, Manny may play dumb but is not dumb he see's the writing on the wall and Arum trying to cash him out.....

Hopefully Manny breaks free, although Mayweather may have been perceived as being smug(which he may have) with his comment, he spoke from a first person POV of how things is going with Arum, I'm sure Mayweather felt what I felt when he heard of Manny's comment after Manny being on ghost mode post JMM
                    u forgot to say no ****

Comment

That's what happens when you get put to sleep! The A side will break you off some disrespect! Tell em Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X