No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    actually pac man just said this week it was a lucky punch ...
    Actually there were two lucky punches in the JMM fight.

Comment

• Am sure he is just messing around, you can't duck a fight that would never happen anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by duasto View Post
        The difference is Arum is a promoter and floyd is a boxer and promoter. Don't you get it?

So if you are on Pacquiao shoe, will you sign with your greatest rival? And Floyd is asking to sign under him and give him figths. Meaning more than 1 fight. You ****** floy****er!!!
        No i wouldnt but like i said they are no longer equals. Pac needs floyd more. Both legacies suffer but thats their legacies and Pac should have said yes the 1st nego now hes on outside looking in.

One moving forward the other moving back. Dont get how you dont see that.

Comment

• Why would any top fighter sign with TMT, let alone one of the top 2 draws in the sport? That makes as much sense as Floyd signing with MP promotions. Funny how he didn't make the same demand of Cotto or Guerrero.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            Did any of Floyd opponents get ko`ed,lose twice in a row then right after that Floyd signed to fight them?Did any of Floyd opponents sue Floyd for defamation of character?Every time pac juice overrated roided up A** loses and get controversial decisions,Pacquiao worth drops substantially,so of course Floyd gonna raise the standards to fight him.
            Yeah, I could also give you a bunch of Pacquiao lines vs Floyds other opponents.

Like PPV Revenue comparisons to Ortiz, Guerrero and Mosley. But, I'm not going to because it's a ****** argument to even entertain.

He didn't raise the standards, he basically said no fight unless you do this ridiculous thing I know you won't do.

Comment

• why would pacquiao join a promotional company that doesnt even have a promotional license?

Comment

• I knew Floyd was the GOAT when it comes to ducking and dodging but even this surprised me.

Hes taken ducking to all new levels real talk smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  if you say so. IMO he just likes pissing manny and his fans off. I think we all better just accept this-if the fights happens, assuming floyd is still undefeated, it will be on his terms.

But floyd should be careful because if he loses to Canelo or before the fight can be made-floyd may be begging for $40 mil in china.
                  Floy wont lose to Canelo, and probably won't lose to Pacman....but I really started to think that Floyd it is in fact scared of Pacboy.

-Pacman gave in on the Random Drug testingh
                  -he gave in on the smaller $ split
                  -also to let it be USDA instead of VADA
                  -and now that he is desperate I think he will take the 40 Mill
                  - What if he said I leave Top Rank But I will not work for you, I'll co-promote the fight? what will Floyd said next? become my puppet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    No i wouldnt but like i said they are no longer equals. Pac needs floyd more. Both legacies suffer but thats their legacies and Pac should have said yes the 1st nego now hes on outside looking in.

One moving forward the other moving back. Dont get how you dont see that.

1st nego? Do we need to talk about it again? What are your next excuses? 2nd nego? 3rd nego? We are discussing what the topic here and what Floyd said, so keep it damn right to the point. How can you depend that?

Wait. Maybe you are Ellerbe? Tell me

Comment

• damn...even a passed prime, just-got-KTFO manny still scares floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X