No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Did ANYBODY else have to sign with Mayweather promotions to fight him?

No.

But Pacquiao does?

That's a duck move imo.
    Floyd is just bull****ting around. Everyone knows that he can't promote his fights without GBP. He definitely wants Manny to leave TR though.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      Seems to me that Mayweather is scensing Pacquiao may say yes to the 40 mill and so he already has the next demand.
      if you say so. IMO he just likes pissing manny and his fans off. I think we all better just accept this-if the fights happens, assuming floyd is still undefeated, it will be on his terms.

But floyd should be careful because if he loses to Canelo or before the fight can be made-floyd may be begging for $40 mil in china.

Comment

• Wtf, excuse after excuse with this guy. If he was the best he would have beaten pacquiao four years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Floyd al about money so don't you think greed come in too or is that just Arum who wants money

i get it if floyd would just say "if you want to fight me leave top rank"...but to demand he needs to sign him up is just ridiculous and shameful.

it's not about greed when you know you need gbp to promote your fights and yet you demand something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            No it isn't-its saying give me what I want or no fight. He is making it hard for manny to take the fight, not impossible. Is he over extending his leverage and beng an absolute *******-yup.

Is he doing it because he doesn't want fight or because he can stick it to Bob, manny and come off with huge sums of money? I think the latter so we will have to disagree.
            He knows Manny is not going to sign with him.

That much I am dead nuts sure on.

And if he knows that, then he doesn't want the fight by making a demand like that.

Anybody who thinks, that Floyd thinks, that Manny is going to sign with Mayweather Promotions, shouldn't be taken seriously... And therein, anyone who thinks Floyd still wants the fight, shouldn't be taken seriously on that front either.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Did ANYBODY else have to sign with Mayweather promotions to fight him?

No.

But Pacquiao does?

That's a duck move imo.
              Did any of Floyd opponents get ko`ed,lose twice in a row then right after that Floyd signed to fight them?Did any of Floyd opponents sue Floyd for defamation of character?Every time pac juice overrated roided up A** loses and get controversial decisions,Pacquiao worth drops substantially,so of course Floyd gonna raise the standards to fight him.

Comment

• Fight would have happened years ago with Arum out of the way though!

Arum has made it very clear over and over that he don't want to work with Golden Boy Promotions so yeah Like Cotto I think Pacquiao should go on his own (NOT SIGN WITH MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS) and that way he can make the fights he wants to make. He has the Name and his Fanbase is Loyal so why would he stay with Top Rank. But I am sure Arum has a deal in place that will be borderline IMPOSSIBLE for Pacquiao to get out of!
                Last edited by sicko; 07-19-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• why is anyone surprised. He saw how Pacquiao looked against Marquez. Pacquiao hadn't looked that good since Cotto.

Mayweather is STILL scared. Even if Pacquiao leaves TR and joins Mayweather Promotions. Mayweather will just come up with something else

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    Did any of Floyd opponents get ko`ed,lose twice in a row then right after that Floyd signed to fight them?Did any of Floyd opponents sue Floyd for defamation of character?Every time pac juice overrated roided up A** loses and get controversial decisions,Pacquiao worth drops substantially,so of course Floyd gonna raise the standards to fight him.
                    Where to even begin with this post

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Far from it and yes if the guy makes money then sure. Arum didnt want to make Mares v Nonito cause he wanted to promote to get money so how is this different.

Back on day they were equals but that time has passed
                      The difference is Arum is a promoter and floyd is a boxer and promoter. Don't you get it?

So if you are on Pacquiao shoe, will you sign with your greatest rival? And Floyd is asking to sign under him and give him figths. Meaning more than 1 fight. You ****** floy****er!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X