Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Will Face Pacquiao if He Leaves Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao's career has went this low. mayweather and konzc is dangling pac like he's a carrot. he better beat rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Ill wait for Pac to ask a fighter to join his company and all his tards praise him for being a brilliant business person.

Someone getting testy! I dont care what he added cause i asked whats the difference? And there is none. So its ok for TR to do it with Pac but if Floyd foes it with himself then its a duck. Tards!
      Are you stupid? so you will ask a guy to sign with you that you will fight and your rival?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Yes, Floyd is telling manny to succumb to him. that means manny has the same choices that tim and JMM had-regardless of the pull he has or how big he is. if he takes it or walks thats his decision. time to stop blaming floyd for making manny make the same tough decisions manny's opponents have to.

thats the part about having leverage and being a promoter-you make the terms that are most profitable to you.
        Im not blaming Floyd for making Manny to make tough decisions, Im blaming Floyd for extending conditions that he knows himself will never be met, and whilst doing so essentially squashing the fight.

Making those terms is not coming from someone who wants to make the fight.

Nobody else had to sign with Mayweather Promotions, but all the sudden the biggest star Floyd has ever had a chance of fighting has to sign with him?

I'm not here to debate semantics, who said what, or what was done in the past.

Being as realistic as possible... telling Manny sign with Mayweather Promotions or no fight, essentially means... I don't want the fight.

Comment

• Rest in peace Pacquiao

2008-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            After he retires, Floyd still plans to make money from Pacquiao... Not so stupid this Floyd...
            He is stupid, if he actually thinks that will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Haha! So because you assume its not real means its not. Didnt ishe and K9 fight under the banner?

Am I praising it or am i simply asking what's the difference to those were praising top rank and calling this a duck?

But i get what your saying. They are exactly the same but since its Floyd the hate must be shown

nobody's praising top rank here...i hated it when arum didn't make the donaire-mares fight eventhough gbp was willing because he wanted mares to sign up with him to make the fight.

arum is a greedy mother****er...he didn't make the fight because he wants all the money to himself. that's where the difference lies...arum refused because he's greedy. floyd on the other demanded something like that because he doesn't want to fight. and why even demand to sign up another fighter when he can't even promote his own fights? it's stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Yes, Floyd is telling manny to succumb to him. that means manny has the same choices that tim and JMM had-regardless of the pull he has or how big he is. if he takes it or walks thats his decision. time to stop blaming floyd for making manny make the same tough decisions manny's opponents have to.

thats the part about having leverage and being a promoter-you make the terms that are most profitable to you.
                Seems to me that Mayweather is scensing Pacquiao may say yes to the 40 mill and so he already has the next demand.

Comment

• so Floyd finally got a promoting license?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    nobody's praising top rank here...i hated it when arum didn't make the donaire-mares fight eventhough gbp was willing because he wanted mares to sign up with him to make the fight.

arum is a greedy mother****er...he didn't make the fight because he wants all the money to himself. that's where the difference lies...arum refused because he's greedy. floyd on the other demanded something like that because he doesn't want to fight. and why even demand to sign up another fighter when he can't even promote his own fights? it's stupid.
                    Floyd al about money so don't you think greed come in too or is that just Arum who wants money

Comment

• Lol

I love how mayweather likes to pretend like he doesn't know anybody when in reality he's a student of the game and business .. He knows exactly who koncs is.. All this nonsense talk is dumb .. He knows Manny wouldn't agree to that crap , he sounds so stupid .. Just say your scared of Manny and move on then , I'm tired of hearing excuses coming out your mouth already on why u won't fight PAC .. We get it Floyd , you don't wanna fight Manny .. Shut up about it and move on then ..

Comment

Working...
                      X