Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Weighs 147 Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime should do a weigh in before and after a fight, just to average out just how much weight a fighter loses after a 10 and 12 rd fight. My guess a fighter loses 7-10 pounds after a fight. And they can do this with fighters who are on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Hope he doesn't peak too soon for his sake.
      That's what I always worry about with him. For the Guerrero fight his dad even had to pull him back and tell him he had trained enough on certain days.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Why does he refuse to step on the scale fight night? He's let them show his fight night weight 1 time in the past 6 years. That's something you'd expect from a serial weight abuser like Chavez Jr.

Are you afraid that he will weigh 147 on the official scale and balloon up to 170 at fight time? Why the hell do you care?

Comment

This should and will likely be his last fight above WW.

He's so obviously small for the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It's crazy how they love to leak his weight months in advance, but come fight night, he gets all scale shy
            Ain't that the truth. Floyd weighed in for Cotto at 151 but tells us he weighed 146 or 147 when he went in the ring with Cotto. He was never weighed on fight night so everyone is expected to believe Floyd lost 4 pounds or more between the weigh in and the fight. I don't believe anything this proven liar says without proof. He stays in shape so he might not be too much over 147 right now. He might have weighed himself after a hard workout that can take several pounds of fluids off you until rehydrate yourself. If he is really 147 right now what is his excuse for not making 144 for Marquez years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              Showtime should do a weigh in before and after a fight, just to average out just how much weight a fighter loses after a 10 and 12 rd fight. My guess a fighter loses 7-10 pounds after a fight. And they can do this with fighters who are on the undercard.
              I am sure they could lose lots of weight in hard fight but if a fighter lost 10 pounds in a ten round fight that would be a pound a round and nobody sweats that much. Often fighters drink fluids between rounds. I would guess 4 or 5 pounds would be the most a fighter would lose in a hard 12 rounder but that is just a guess. Maybe a heavyweight could lose more on a very hot night. It would be interesting to find out.

Comment

According to most Mayweather haters, when it comes to Canelo the fight night weights don't matter. So why does it matter if Mayweather steps on the scale come fight night, it's obvious that he's a normal sized WW.

I know folks aren't trying to say that he out wieghs his opponents now! (Aside from Marquez)

Comment

Why do ppl like to doubt this? Every official weigh in back it up. So he womt do fight night weights, the same weights that many of u idiots say don't mean anything. He's never done an official weigh in and come weight in over 151. That says pretty much everything that needs to be said. The guy is a ww who weighs in between the ww and Jmws limit on any given fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Why do people think he's 155+? Again he was 138 for both LW fights against JLC, he was 143 for most of his SLW fights, he was 146-148 for his WW fights until recently. He was 150 against Ortiz and 148 30 days before Ghost so why do people think he's bigger? I remember him being 146 against Zab at WW while at the same time Pac was 145 for his 130 pound fights
                    how come floyd couldn't make the catchweight against marquez though??

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      how come floyd couldn't make the catchweight against marquez though??
                      I think he couldve easily made weight. He didnt want to or care to

Comment

Working...
                      X