No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: J'Leon Love Discusses Failed Drug Test, Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: J'Leon Love Discusses Failed Drug Test, Rosado

Ryan Burton catches up with middleweight contender J'Leon Love to discuss his failed drug test, the fight with Gabe Rosado and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has 9 kids wow

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      He has 9 kids wow
      His brother has 9 kids not him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
        His brother has 9 kids not him.
        You're right. I didn't hear the "I have no kids of my own" part

Comment

I couldn't get past the first few minutes. I find it very annoying when people say that "things happen for a reason," or that "God sent me a message," or words to that effect. It's superficial, inane, narrow-minded, and selfish.

Love, did you get away with using illegal drugs in the past for a reason? Did your god tell you that it was okay to break the rules?

And when you finally got caught, what was the reason for that? Did your god suddenly have a different message for you?

You said something like, "I take full responsibility...a minor setback for a major comeback...." Please. I'm not impressed with that embarassing attempt at a catchphrase. At least show more remorse--don't act like you've already moved on, because you just insulted every serious boxer and every serious boxing fan out there, not to mention your opponent.

Besides, if you followed the rules, you wouldn't need to make a comeback.

Love, what you did is an insult to the sport. Disgusting.
          Last edited by liuj88; 07-19-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Robbin a** cheat!!!!!
            Rosado won this fight.

Comment

this guy actaully admits to it through GOD .. lol

you SUCK ...using GOD as an excuse, these are the worst kind of people , the super christians....

Comment

it's OK to cheat or use PEDS as long as you speak of GOD later on ....

Comment

God told me to do it

Comment

Working...
                  X